The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Got my conditional for criminology and applied to victoria halls and opal 1 :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 101
Original post by katiexoxo
Got my conditional for criminology and applied to victoria halls and opal 1 :smile:

victoria halls is my first choice too! :biggrin:
Just got an unconditional for english and film :smile:
Reply 103
Has anyone applying for Politics got an offer yet? It's the only one I'm waiting for, and will probably be my insurance.
Original post by jasminriedel

Original post by jasminriedel
I've applied for Interior Design at SHU however i've heard absolutely nothing from them yet whereas my friends who are studying different courses have got offers. Has anyone else studying an arts based course heard anything from SHU yet? Thanks! :smile:

i applied for graphic design in december and had my interview last wednesday but haven't heard anything from that yet
Reply 105
Original post by Aek-94
Hello people.

I'm planning on studying Poltics at SHU in 2012 but not sure where to live.

What are you applying for, and where are you planning to live?

I've got an offer for Politics too, are you putting it as your firm?
Reply 106
Original post by Alexwalsh
I've got an offer for Politics too, are you putting it as your firm?

when did you apply/when did you get your offer if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Reply 107
Original post by .gina
when did you apply/when did you get your offer if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

I applied in November and got my offer about 2 weeks after! I wouldn't worry though, my friend has just recieved an offer from Newcastle after someone got the same offer in Novemeber.
Reply 108
Original post by rebeccadaleyx
I heard from Literature not long after receiving English, I sent my application quite early. Hope you hear from them soon:smile: Good luck!!

Got the offer today for english literature:smile: Is this going to be your first choice :smile: x
Reply 109
Original post by sda_casl
I'm planning to do Politics too, not a clue where to live though..

Same here
Original post by Alexwalsh
Same here

Im still waiting for the rest of my offers to come through before i can even apply to accomodation.
It seems the place to be is victoria halls but with everyone applying there, i dont reckon theyll be anything left. :frown:
Reply 111
Original post by natalieann1993
Im still waiting for the rest of my offers to come through before i can even apply to accomodation.
It seems the place to be is victoria halls but with everyone applying there, i dont reckon theyll be anything left. :frown:

Same, well i'm waiting for Hull to put my offer on UCAS an then Hallam is my insurance. I looked round there on the open day, wasn't that keen on the fact there's only 4 people on a floor. Thought it'd be a bit more social. Pinnacles looks good too! What have you applied for?
Reply 112
Just got an unconditional for english and film :smile:

I've got an conditional for english and film :smile:
Original post by Jtaylor93
Got the offer today for english literature:smile: Is this going to be your first choice :smile: x

Glad to hear! :smile: no, I'm putting it as my insurance, Sheffield as my firm (I think... Just waiting for my January results before I make a decision) :smile: are you going to the open day?:smile:
Reply 114
Hello! I've got a conditional for Tourism and Hospitality Business Management. Anyone else? :smile:
Reply 115
Ive applied for sports coaching but im still waiting for a reply, is anyone else yet to hear off SH for sports coaching?
Reply 116
I have a conditional for Education studies with Psychology and Counselling, anyone else? :smile:

Victoria halls is definitely the place to be. Im in it now, I am trying to get rid of a room now but I don't suppose thats any good for you if your not already here? Definitely try and get viccy halls though :smile: xxx
My first choice is for food marketing at Hallam and I've applied for park house then kings chamber for my accommodation :smile: xx
Got a conditional offer for Marketing Communications and Advertising !! :smile: I applied on November 9th 2011 and received it Feburary 13th 2012. They took loooong loool but im glad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending