The Student Room Group

Worst thing you've ever done on a school network?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I changed all the desktop backgrounds. :colondollar:

(I know BADASS ryt) :cool:

But I got caught as I was logged into my own account and got two whacks with a cane from the headmaster on my backside.:frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
we all play counterstrike over the net work
and one kid in my highschool installed quake on every computer that was pretty funny :P
Before we HAD a school network, back when the school put in the very first handful of PCs, I wrote a Word macro virus. Whenever someone loaded a document on their floppy disk, it would copy itself into that document, and then when they loaded that document on another computer, it would copy itself into the default template on that PC, so it spread itself to everything. And every hundredth load or so, it would pop up a message box saying "This computer is infected with the CFC virus!" (which stood for chocolate fudge cake, cos I was like that). No payload other than that, totally harmless. But the IT teacher got freaked out and reformatted all the PCs - lost a few people's GCSE IT coursework...
Put games on the computer.. Exe's were blocked so we had to run them from zip files though, which was annoying.

A guy in my year got suspended for 3 days for googling "Donkey Punch"
A group of my friends spent a lunchtime editing Wiki articles and creating articles about teachers which were well, interesting. The whole school ended up being IP banned from Wiki so needless to say nobody was impressed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending