The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've met John Greig, Ally McCoist, Lorenzo Amoruso, Nacho Novo and Andy Goram :smile:
Reply 221
Met Anelka. He was a ****
Met Arshavin. He was a ****
Met Terry, he was actually nice.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Met Gazza when he had a brief stint at Boston United. Lovely bloke, though his first kick on a ball for Boston was right into the face of a 4 year old girl. Haha.
William Packwood, he plays for Birmingham City.
He used to be in the same boarding house as me :smile:
Reply 224
Michael Owen... he lives down the road.
Reply 225
yes sooo many i dont even know their names or recognise them, unless my colleagues tell me
Yes Ronaldo (de lima) the guy was a legend, bit chubby butstill a great guy
And also jonathan woodgate but he was a tit
Not as far as I recall.
Gary Neville at Manchester airport, he was flying to Dubai after the 06 world cup.
Sir Alex Ferguson at OT.

New Zealand Rugby 7's team, not football I know but still worth a mention.
met gareth bale at the zoo
Reply 230
I met Roy Keane at the airport (all credit to airport terminals...) in Cork a few years back.

Not a footballer, but I met Coleen Rooney at the bar in the VIP area (how we got in I will never know) of a club in Liverpool not too long ago. She was very nice; I was very drunk. We got into a conversation about Twitter and the relative merits of social media. It was pretty surreal actually.
Reply 231
Seen Gerard and Kyut in a lift. Cousin goes out with Jerome Thomas met him once at one her dos, nice guy one of my mates has met David Villa when he was at Valencia. That's about it. If getting autographs of Chelsea players at the villa doesn't count.
Apart from Arsenal players, David Batty is one of the nicest blokes you could ever meet. I got photos with quite a few Arsenal players in 2002 outside Highbury and David Batty(who was being entirely ignored by the crowd and was just having a laugh with Seaman IIRC) volunteered to take the photos for about 5 minutes.

David O'Leary was a nice chap as well, think he was actually apologising to Arsenal fans for having managed the team that beat them.

Robbie Keane was a complete prick.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 233
Kind of met AOC the other day. Stopped him at the traffic light at the end of Horsney Road after the Newcastle game. ****er wouldn't tell us if Theo would sign da ting.

Latest