Scroll to see replies

Original post by theoverthinker
why do so many white girls drool over zayn malik? :/

Because he is hot af
Original post by Anonymous
Because he is hot af

He really isn't
Original post by MillennialX
You realise Zayn Malik is half white? The white part is where the attractiveness comes from.

This post is wrong on so many levels, are you trying to propose the idea that non-white people can't be attractive? And he's not even that attractive tbh
What are you, that you think you are so good-looking that people take pics of you (in reference to your other thread)?
You realise Zayn Malik is half white? The white part is where the attractiveness comes from.

White guys aren’t even attractive lolllll
White guys aren’t even attractive lolllll

Have you even seen some of the threads on this site. The titles would be something like this?

”do white guys like Pakistani girls?”, “do white guys like brown girls”, “white guys, would you date an hijabi?”.

it goes the same the other way around as well with South Asian guys and there obsession with white girls.
Are you Indian yourself?

Nope.
Nope.

What are you Pakistani, Bengali, white, black?
TSR is full of them. Especially concerning South Asians and their obsession with white males and females.
TSR is full of them. Especially concerning South Asians and their obsession with white males and females.

Why don't you come off anon and say that :colonhash:
So I presume you know every South Asian on TSR and their types then?
What are you Pakistani, Bengali, white, black?

Human
Human

I’m guessing you are South Asian.
Original post by SlightlySummer
Why don't you come off anon and say that :colonhash:
So I presume you know every South Asian on TSR and their types then?

Did I say all of them? Most them of have an obsession, just look at the threads on this site.
This post and a lot of its replies are totally absurd.
Did I say all of them? Most them of have an obsession, just look at the threads on this site.

Most of them? Maybe tag a few people, bc if you check the South Asian thread there's nothing about your so-called 'obsession for white people'
Just because a few people made threads it doesn't mean all Asians are like that
I don't even know what type of thinking this is smh, it's definitely different
Most of them? Maybe tag a few people, bc if you check the South Asian thread there's nothing about your so-called 'obsession for white people'

The same sort that drives racism and prejudice I suppose; easier to fit people into boxes on the basis of immutable characteristics.

I don’t have to tag people, just type in specific words and you will find them.
I'm a mixed south asian girl and tbh I don't really like other south asian guys
I guess part of it is I don't find them attractive as they can look really similar to me and I like different not to look like siblings
Also I have bad experiences with them due to culture etc and I know I can't generalise but yeah put me off

I do know quite a few white girls that have such a thing for Indian guys and some that don't
it really depends
Original post by JamesEarlJames
The same sort that drives racism and prejudice I suppose; easier to fit people into boxes on the basis of immutable characteristics.

Unfortunately that's true

I don’t have to tag people, just type in specific words and you will find them.

No thanks, I don't want to spend my time reading what you clearly read and criticise in your spare time
I'm a mixed south asian girl and tbh I don't really like other south asian guys
I guess part of it is I don't find them attractive as they can look really similar to me and I like different not to look like siblings
Also I have bad experiences with them due to culture etc and I know I can't generalise but yeah put me off

I do know quite a few white girls that have such a thing for Indian guys and some that don't
it really depends

Are you half white?
I mean people are attracted to people regardless of ethnicity the fact that they’re Indian doesn’t mean they are automatically unattractive or that they are attracted to white people. Infact ik a bunch of south Asian guys that will never be into white girls for multiple reasons. To be fair if someone is unattracted to you based on your ethnicity or looks they are not the one and you don’t need that kind of energy, simple.

How do you know they think you're unattractive?! I dont think its necessarily true that indian guys are more drawn towards white girls, not in my experience anyway, and i also dont think whether you're indian or not makes a difference!

I completely agree with this!

Latest

Trending

Trending