The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

im asian and im not attracted to asian guys (indians, pakistanis, chinese, filipino etc) ive always dated white guys and now im married to one. its not the looks as there are fairley attractive guys of asian origin, its just a personal preference if taht makes sense
Reply 21
some do, some don't. others may find some of them attractive and others ugly etc.
/end thread
Reply 22
Original post by Pink Liquid
I'm white british and no I do not find indian guys attractive. (Also, applicable to pakistani, bangladeshi guys). If I look at bollywood movies, even the most attractive indian actor is not attractive to me.
I tend to find white or european guys the most attractive.
Sorry but it's just my preference so appreciate.

I'm an Indian, living in the UK since about 6 years(Last 4 years in London). I think British people are very nice by heart, non manipulative and straight forward, down to earth etc. British Men seem to be very nice. However, most of the the women very cold, loud and I'm not at all attracted to them physically. I find most of the British women less sensual compared to most of the women in rest of the world. The rest of the world includes Eastern Eurpoe. It's just my observation and my preference. So, please don't mind.
This question is ironic as I was just telling my friend a couple of days ago that I'm really attracted to Indian boys. It's personal taste though. Some are. Some aren't. Some people aren't bothered about your race, but are looking more at other characteristics.
:bump:

Feed my insecurity women!
No i dont find indians guys attractive
Whilst I find white guys more attractive proportionately, there are obviously attractive people of all races and ethnicities. Being Indian isn't a turn on or a turn off in itself, it's dependent on other factors too.
Depends entirely on the person. I have a white friend who almost exclusively goes out with Indian guys only.

How old are you OP? You said some girls said you were ugly. That's very immature behavior on their part.
Original post by QwentyJ
Something is wrong with TSR when Mr. Smurf hasn't posted on a thread like this.

Btw I didn't see Mr Smurf for a long while in TSR:K:
Reply 29
The hottest guy I saw is an Indian. :u: (grammar may not be correct, but my god he was infinite/10)
Im sorry but no.
Reality is white girls generally (in the initial stages)get attracted to exterior beauty or factors that contribute to it e.g. the the style u have , cars , visible popularity / confidence, the money u have , clout and of course a good sense of humour (not everyone has this unfortunately) etc .. majority of this can be figured out by looking at a person and it helps them identify these things easily amongst men of their own kind . ( in some cases in a non local guy) . I Dont think they have anything against a race ..but its just the way they are conditioned . If u dont have any of the above , it is unlikely u will hit it off immediately with a girl u are interested in . However .. if u persist and are able show u r inner beauty ( if u stand half a chance and have the time and opportunity to do it !) I don't see why you cannot date them . In short .. u got a chance with sensible ones ... forget the hyper over excited nutter ! :wink:
I know a white bird called India?
Most of my friends definitely don't like indian guys but I have a friend who does so I guess it all depends on the girl. :smile:
Attachment not found

There's this Indian ^

Attachment not found

And this Indian.

It doesn't have to do if you're Indian or not, personally I don't find Indians attractive but I haven't seen all of the Indians in the world, have I?
Some do, some don't.. I don't think you can generalise on someone's taste because I know for me, it differs so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
My boyfriend is half-indian so yeas, yes I do. :smile:

Don't worry about it. The right girl will come at the right time
Reply 37
Original post by shruthyo
Being white is a kind of skin discoloration ,its a state of disease where your body loses its UV immunity . chicken ,pigs , meat , anything put in freezer will obviously look white just like americans or british due to the natural fridge where they live in , I don't think since it is white you might think of f***king a pig or sheep (may be we still have people )... and opposite is the case with black/indians... People seems to be attractive from a distance only until you gets it ,Your urge for having
hi-5 girls is only going to be just like your state after kissing the tip of a beautifully lit candle light .just to depict this from my story , I was very eager to get a samsung S4 after all its been hyped allover the world , ultimately i had it and now searching for that f**king guy whose spread this word of mouth ,I'm gonna put it right into his mouth and will make him tell me how the icecream sandwich tastes, Nowaday's love ends at a point where d**k enters ones p****y , its becoming a global phenomena ..Girls and boys fly high usually at their teenages and sit screwed up as day's pass by ...

What tf are you saying??? o.O
Reply 38
Dude who cares man, Indian girls are perfectly fine
Unfortunately it's much harder, a good looking Asian guy is only equivalent to an average White/Black guy.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending