The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Loverboy25678
What numerous study?

Pakistani men are rated as the third most attractive men in the world from american dating websites

Your queen diana and Jemima Goldsmith were with Pakistani men

Tommy Robinsons sister was with a pakistani man

Dude.... that is a two year old comment.
Lol first of all, everyone you disagree with isn't a troll.

Second of all, ratings and polls are based on population size and sample size. There's far more Indian people voting in polls for Bollywood than there are and other people voting in polls for Hollywood. Also, those two polls are totally irrelevant to each other UNLESS the same group is polling Bollywood and Hollywood actors....

Third of all, Indian actors look nothing like the average Indian male. It's not like you would dare compare your level of attraction to actors anyways. So don't do it in polls.

So lastly, whilst whatever poll you read purports that Bollywood actors are favored (even though it's only based on ratings from a billion other fellow Indian people, who I'm sure Aldo find Hollywood actors handsome)...in no way shape or form is that a reliable reason for you, an average dude and Indian, to ever in your life think that women generally are attracted to you lol. Even if the polls ARE accurate, one Indian man is not you. The average non Indian male next to an average Indian male unfortunately outclasses every time in any country, maybe even yours...though it wouldn't be surprising if Indian women choose their own men. Actually it would be surprising considering how poorly Indian women are treated. But I digress.

Original post by Loverboy25678
or it can be a troll considering many Indian bollywood actors are rated higher than Hollywood actors like Hritik Roshan
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Lol first of all, everyone you disagree with isn't a troll.

Second of all, ratings and polls are based on population size and sample size. There's far more Indian people voting in polls for Bollywood than there are and other people voting in polls for Hollywood. Also, those two polls are totally irrelevant to each other UNLESS the same group is polling Bollywood and Hollywood actors....

Third of all, Indian actors look nothing like the average Indian male. It's not like you would dare compare your level of attraction to actors anyways. So don't do it in polls.

So lastly, whilst whatever poll you read purports that Bollywood actors are favored (even though it's only based on ratings from a billion other fellow Indian people, who I'm sure Aldo find Hollywood actors handsome)...in no way shape or form is that a reliable reason for you, an average dude and Indian, to ever in your life think that women generally are attracted to you lol. Even if the polls ARE accurate, one Indian man is not you. The average non Indian male next to an average Indian male unfortunately outclasses every time in any country, maybe even yours...though it wouldn't be surprising if Indian women choose their own men. Actually it would be surprising considering how poorly Indian women are treated. But I digress.

No Hritik Roshan was rated by American media outlets as the most attractive man in the world not by Indians.
Original post by Anonymous
Stinks of racial superiority.

I know quite a few Indian men married/ in relationships with white women. Look around multicultural cities even in the UK. Also, know of a recent marriage of an indian man with a Korean woman who met in India.

You imply that all Indian men are wife beaters or abusive when this can be said of any given number of males in every race.

Also, it is only an assumption you have made stating "outclasses every time in any country" - have you gone to every untry in the world and asked every female?

Not even 1% of Indian guys are wife beaters. Indian households generally let women run the house.
idc if the girls white or yellow, as long as their personality bangs she's a keeper
lmao this thread was made 8 years ago
Original post by Rita_177
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. The average white guy is an absolute nob and as a brown girl I do not understand a majority of white guys in this country at all. Indian men born and raised in the UK do not treat indian women badly at all..that's a myth. I've been treated far better by brown men. I would never date or marry outside of the indian faith, as would 80-90% of my other indian friends. Don't be mad that we simply just do not find you guys attractive. Bang Outta Order..sort ur life out. No need for pictures of ur abs and no face :smile: get outta here white boy

You’re just as bad as him with your generalisations and racism. Probably should have been the better person but guess you’re not.
Original post by TheStarboy
You’re just as bad as him with your generalisations and racism. Probably should have been the better person but guess you’re not.

Couldn’t agree more. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Is is true that if you're Indian, it's harder to get a White girl to like you? And is it true that Indian guys tend to be drawn to women of White skin colour more than any other? Why is this?

Yes white girls are attracted to indian guys, I've seen many couples at my school like this. And with the indian guys tending to go for whiter skin is owing to indian culture and the cast system there where whitness is associated with higher class status.
Original post by TheStarboy

It is probably another troll dupe account.
Odd racial comments and suggesting that Indian is a religion, "I would never date or marry outside of the indian faith". :confused:
These “do X guys/girls like Y guys/girls” race threads need to die.

The amount of thirst is insane but I guess thats TSR lol
Original post by asif007
Clearly the only explanation for your perverted sense of superiority is the fact that you live in the North and you are part of a grooming gang yourself. Why else would you be watching Pakistani men pick up white girls on the street? Absolutely disgusting behaviour and I hope you end up where all those northern Pakistani ****s eventually do: on the sex offenders register and/or in jail. People like you should stay well away from a website like this one that is frequented by teenagers. For all the teenagers reading this: STAY AWAY FROM THIS ****.

I’d bet money you’re either Mirpuri or Pathan, from the **** parts of our great country Pakistan. Yes some of your people are fair skinned and good-looking, but you’re also child abusers because you can’t get access to normal consenting women. There’s a whole documentary about it. And then you people bring this behaviour over to the UK and expect people to listen to your BS about Pathan Pakistani’s being superior. You my friend are a vile, revolting piece of work.

Also, don’t you ever dare insult my boy Frenzo Harami. He runs a legitimate business with women who are consenting adults, not underage girls like you Northerners prey on. He makes millions from his music while you Bradford wastemen are uneducated, unemployed and drive around harassing people on the streets all day every day, not to mention you’re stupid AF. We classy Pakistani’s live in London and the Midlands, we go nowhere near the ****hole places you people call home in the North of England. Try saying this BS to any of us in person and see what happens.

Edit: Praise the Lord this Northern scum has been banned.

PRSOM.
Is the troll spouting a load of tribalist vitriol or race hate bull widespread amongst the prison population of the azad province?:confused:
Original post by londonmyst
PRSOM.
Is the troll spouting a load of tribalist vitriol or race hate bull widespread amongst the prison population of the azad province?:confused:

I think that’s a very reasonable explanation for such BS comments from that troll, haha. People like that should be deported or better yet, in jail. I can’t believe there are paedophiles on TSR.

If you haven’t seen it already, I’d recommend you watch the documentary on endemic child abuse in Azad Kashmir and KPK. It explains a lot about the type of people who bring this over to the UK to start grooming gangs, and then create an awful image for British Pakistani men everywhere. Most of us are from Punjab and want nothing to do with this ****.

Latest

Trending

Trending