The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, let's just put it this way. Indians are not a genetically blessed race. You only need to be in India for a week to know this. The vast majority of Indians have very mediocre features and above all sensibilities. That makes them less attractive a proposition for anyone accustomed to etiquettes and manners commonly experienced in the first world. The further South you go in India, the more horrid it gets with respect to human beauty.
Original post by Sheikhbabu
My love ash if Indian parents don't want white daughter in law u know white girls dnt care about it cos they are so hot and nobody can tak place of white girls I love only British white girls I m crazy abt them but ****in they dnt like Asians anymore they just like black smelly anaconda boys lolz u know what I mean hehehehehe 90 percent white girls want black guy I dnt know y they like then everybody knows mostly black people's do doggie things init so I request all white girls they think little bit about pakistani and Indians mostly pakistani boys handsome more than Indians and they got big heart for white girls I swear white girls ll enjoy life with pakistani boys anyway love u all white sexy girls

Lol. I don't understand a word you just said.
Original post by TheZiggyStardust
Well, let's just put it this way. Indians are not a genetically blessed race. You only need to be in India for a week to know this. The vast majority of Indians have very mediocre features and above all sensibilities. That makes them less attractive a proposition for anyone accustomed to etiquettes and manners commonly experienced in the first world. The further South you go in India, the more horrid it gets with respect to human beauty.

To be fair, you could also say the vast majority of Whites have average and mediocre features.

And as for 'etiquette and manners' in the 'first world'....let's just say the UK ain't exactly a country of 'Ladies' and 'Gentlemen' no more.
Reply 63
Mate...If u think its because of being indian den u are not looking at things correctly..No matter how u look... If u have a proper body (specially abs..shoulders n decent biceps) and good money den u can see how this white..black..asain..Or any race pussy dancing around you..N about loving dem n ****... I personally think it depends on women n her feelings.
I think Indian guys are very attractive
Bit harsh but okay>?
Reply 66
Original post by bolly_mad
Lol. I don't understand a word you just said.

I think he's saying something along the lines of white girls going for black guys and they don't like Asian guys anymore...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Mate forget all this cra* there ain't no time to be worrying about things like this, just need to accept everyone has their own preference!
The quicker you accept that not everyone will like you the quicker you can get over this and actually worrying about something that is worthwhile!
Original post by Pink Liquid
I'm white british and no I do not find indian guys attractive. (Also, applicable to pakistani, bangladeshi guys). If I look at bollywood movies, even the most attractive indian actor is not attractive to me.
I tend to find white or european guys the most attractive.
Sorry but it's just my preference so appreciate.

I don't think anybody can appreciate the subtle racism.
Reply 69
Original post by bolly_mad
To be fair, you could also say the vast majority of Whites have average and mediocre features.

And as for 'etiquette and manners' in the 'first world'....let's just say the UK ain't exactly a country of 'Ladies' and 'Gentlemen' no more.

Means do NOT match :smile:
Idk, I don't think skin colour is a problem, probably more that Indian guys tend to be more studious and less confident with girls due to mentalities like the thread title. Also, fewer Indian guys tend to be well-built, compared to other ethnicites.
In the end, Indians CAN pull white people. I've done so myself :heart:
(edited 8 years ago)
The media portray Indian men as gay, nerds, or unattractive. The latest Strictly come dancing sees slapper Anita Rani, on it and several Indian females have been on it paired with a white male. There has not been any Indian man on strictly. You will note that most jobs where they need a pretty face goes to a an Indian female, often the white woman doesn't get a look in. This is actually seeing change as Chinese women who are becoming more prevalent in England are now showcased as the Alpha female. A lot or retailers Like Boots, Marks and Spencer, Barclays, have nearly all Indian women. You have to look at who is doing the recruiting. White males in their 50s to 60s. When we look at the majority of white males they seem to bring in Thai or Asian brides, who as soon as they get there passports leave them. In a recent survey many white females were asked what stopped them dating a Indian male, and they said whilst they were attracted to them they found that the media portrayed the Indian male in a very poor light. They would be called slag, seen to go out with second best. Often when Indian men go out with white females, the Indian man is beaten up or gets poor service. The white female is called Paki lover or Slag. Conversely a white male who dates a Indian female is applauded. It is known as the Lion pride principal whereby the female from another species is coveted but the male of another species is fought and killed off. Many of the Indian females Anita Rani is dating a white male. There are so many females, of Indian extraction on the TV. I have counted that it is 52 women to every man. When the man is shown he is 50, gay and shown as a nerd, if this is not the case they are then employed to have a sex harassment case thrown up, like Hardeep Singh Koli, however is there was any substance to these claims why are they then re employed? The English media and English male have been infatuated by Indian or Asian females per say and so not wish to have their alpha male status challenged, so will belittle Indian men in particular as they are, smart, rich and powerful. The British used this philosophy when they did not want to let it be known how little they knew by burning books which showed black civilisations were far advanced to theirs, and shipped off the noses of Sphinx as they did not want to show non white people could create a system far superior to them. The history is written by the powerful and not the people that know there truth is infinite and needs no material source to showcase they are right. White women do like Indian men but are so scared of peer pressure, they are more repressed then Hijab wearing women.
I didn't think I did but my boyfriend is Indian and i absolutely adore him :smile: I love his skin colour and his brown eyes :smile:
Well good to hear that there are still decent good girls around who don't prejudice against us. Normally the ones I met until now were more of bitchy type but still I never got any denial from them. I was told I was cute/handsome. I maybe South Asian..but I certainly don't look like typical Bengali guy but more like a Pakistani one. I just happen to be shy at first (especially with pretty girls) but after I break the ice I can be the most sweet and loving bf you can ever desire (for all the beautiful and stunning British beauties out there). Sometime I see good girls with bad boyfriends when I think "a true man should be able to wipe away his woman's pain away"..but of course these days such values aren't popular.

I would love if anyone of you splendid ladies could suggest me a decent site to meet new ppl. I'm a fellow young man doing UNI in the UK.
Indians are creepy there like Somalian of black peoples version. I prefer Bangladeshi or Pakistani 😍
Oh I see. Well then I guess may get along well since I am Bangladeshi guy who sometime passes for a Pakistani guy for many people lol
Reply 76
This thread title sucks ngl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
I've noticed that White British girls don't really like Indian guys. However, some white European girls like Indian guys.
I've known Indian guys that have married Polish, Romanian and Italian girls.
Original post by ITSJDOG
This thread title sucks ngl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you may have your opinion but no need to be vulgar okay. If you thought the tittle wasn't of your likings then should have avoided reading it right?
indian here. I find south-indians the most attractive

Latest

Trending

Trending