The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

And what is the stereotype model body exactly?
I prefer shorter girls whith more 'meat' than models who imo are too tall and skinny also bigger boobies would do nicely
Reply 3
Sienna Miller's type :love:
Reply 4
alexandra

Don't know exactly, Id say tall and slim.

The polls a bit vague and random but I tried:rolleyes:
Riddy
Don't know exactly, Id say tall and slim.

The polls a bit vague and random but I tried:rolleyes:

i only asked because you said that we all know what it is :wink:
Reply 6
Petite & slim :biggrin:

Love them even if I am somewhat above them.
Reply 7
alexandra
i only asked because you said that we all know what it is :wink:

I thought we did lol, tall and skinny isn't it?
Not neccessarily, its your personal opinion that model women look like that.. :smile:
Reply 9
i like short and not really skinny. a little padding.
Reply 10
alexandra

White, tall, thin.

For demonstration, see the Victorias Secret Fashion Show 2005 video - otherwise known as the most frustrating 40 minutes for males ever produced.

Adriana Lima, anyone?
small/medium height. But I prefer a little meat. So I wish there was a medium build option.

*Jaded
Reply 12
alexandra
Not neccessarily, its your personal opinion that model women look like that.. :smile:

Not really...mainstream catwalk models have to be over a certain height (ie. tall) and have to look slim too.
Reply 13
Definately like the shorter girls. Hate it when a girl's too thin though, not nice, maybe have a bit of cushion for the pushin'.
LOL this poll has given hope to all us short girls!
TrentEnd
Sienna Miller's type :love:

Seconded! :love:
Reply 16
alexandra

Uhm no?

Stereotypical refers to a simplified, often generally accepted, notion of characteristic attributes that applies to everyone, or almost everyone, of a certain group.

The "skinny, tall" notion of models is generally accepted, and what more, any decent statistical survey on measurements of models, will most most most likely reinforce that notion. In fact, most model agencies' talent search programmes have a set length under which one is not even considered.

The "stereotypical model"-notion is not very open for subjective opinions.
Reply 17
chrissay88
LOL this poll has given hope to all us short girls!

Some 98% of all relationships involves a taller guy. Being short and female only increases the prospects :smile:

(though, you could probably forget the extremely tall guys)
There is scientific proof that men like women with large hip-to-waist ratio, i.e. small waist, big wide hips.

This means that that would be catergorised as medium height, with concentrations of fat around the breast, and buttock area.
chaoringmeister
There is scientific proof that men like women with large hip-to-waist ratio, i.e. small waist, big wide hips.

Most males on TSR haven't even yet puberty yet, so they are technically still boys. :hmmm:

Latest

Trending

Trending