If You Could Punch Any Three Celebrites

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Piers Morgan would be dead till now O_O
Original post by asif007
1. Justin Bieber
2. Nick Griffin
3. Russell Brand

Oh, and Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory (if he were a real person!) :biggrin:

I ADORE Sheldon
Katy Perry because i hate her face.
Katie Price because i hate her.
Towie cast because everyone SHOULD hate them.
Reply 123
Dappy because he's a tool
Chris Brown because he's got it coming
Pitbull because he doesn't believe in rhyming
Reply 124
Is Cher Llyod considered a celebrity? Even if she isn't.. -punches-
And also, Simon Cowell aaaaaaand Jedward.
Reply 125
Louie Spence :angry:
Cheryl Cole :angry:
Peter Andre :angry:
Amy Childs

Bruce Forsyth

Loraine
Reply 127
1. Ed Balls - how anyone can stand this man regardless of political affiliation, is beyond me!
2. Katy Price/Jordan - basically a prostitute of fame, talentless, rude, and a disgrace to human beings.
3)Kanye West - love his music, but he is such a t@#t.
Reply 128
Rihanna
Kim Kardashians mum
Caroline Flack
Peaches Geldof
Jordan/Katie Price
JONATHON ROSS!!! THE GUY IS A *BLEEEEEEEEEEP*
Original post by jblackmoustache

Original post by jblackmoustache
1) The entire Geordie Shore Cast (I'll have a royal rumble with em!!!! They're even more dislikeable than the Jersey Shore cast and that alone deserves a punch)

2) Jeremy Kyle (not even bothering explaining this one)

3) Jeremy Clarkson - Don't try to be funny and you aren't! You're just a lame, old, arrogant, narrow minded and offensive dick who wants attention!!

Bonus Celebrity: KELLY BROOK

Face it: she can't act, she can't present (remember the tragedy that was her on The Big Breakfast?) and she doesn't say anything that's worth listening to or reading. She's just a pretty face and a pair of tits that lives off Newspaper stories and she also screws sports people. 'blah blah blah... i'm representing the curvier women that the media don't show... blah blah blah... i'm not afraid to get my tits out... blah blah blah...look how big my huge boobs are... blah blah blah...' BITCH SHUT UP! Nobody cares! Sop trying to make it look as thoiugh you're a talented movie star. You suck!! Nice looking girl, but jesus she's annoying. She doesn' even warrant a newspaper story. No punch though... just a pimp slap :wink:

Lol you summed up quite well why Kelly Brook is so annoying, argh that woman...she's pretty much brain dead, she also was a judge on Britians got talent but she was such a fail that they axed her within weeks
Original post by should be revising
I'd give each member of One Direction three-fifths of a punch.

And the other one..

what's the other one?

:hmmmm2:

Ah. The Wanted!
Reply 132
The Kardashians (know there is more than one but we can group them for this)

Katie Price

Piers Morgan because he is an arrogant prick!!
One Jedward

Two Jedward

Bruce Forsyth
Original post by Rds_
cause its an idiot ? But then again 99% of the population of the british isles is.

Ok now I'm annoyed. Firstly, its HE'S an idiot not 'its' ok? Secondly, don't say idiotic things just because you can't accept that there are people out there in this world who are better than you. No need to insult others just to boost your confidence. Fair enough that people are wondering why you mentioned a certain celebrities name but no need to respond in such a manner. Calm down and stop being so biased towards certain countries in this world because you are the only one allowing ridiculous
Original post by SophiaKeuning
And the other one..

what's the other one?

:hmmmm2:

Ah. The Wanted!

Yes!!
Reply 136
Original post by examination
Ok now I'm annoyed. Firstly, its HE'S an idiot not 'its' ok? Secondly, don't say idiotic things just because you can't accept that there are people out there in this world who are better than you. No need to insult others just to boost your confidence. Fair enough that people are wondering why you mentioned a certain celebrities name but no need to respond in such a manner. Calm down and stop being so biased towards certain countries in this world because you are the only one allowing ridiculous

Oh my gaaawd. Its got nothing to do with "not accepting there are better people out there in this world than me" , I can`t stand the man thats all.
And im perfectly calm ?:biggrin:
Reply 137
Original post by Rds_
Oh my gaaawd. Its got nothing to do with "not accepting there are better people out there in this world than me" , I can`t stand the man thats all.
And im perfectly calm ?:biggrin:

Just a bit to call a man with a degree in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics from one of the top Universities in his Country an 'Idiot'
Reply 138
Original post by Jale
Just a bit to call a man with a degree in Mathematics and Theoretical Physics from one of the top Universities in his Country an 'Idiot'

Right. Now learning how to speak properly and he would be less annoying.
Frankie Boyle
Janice Dickinson
Tim Wonnacott (from bargain hunt)

Quick Reply

Latest