The Student Room Group
I'm pretty damn sure it'll look great when applying to IBs in the future. Make the most of the opportunity.
Reply 2
Upon looking on there website it appeared to me that the closing date was 31st December 05 so you maybe a bit late. It maybe me just being simple or me misreading though.
jameso88
Upon looking on there website it appeared to me that the closing date was 31st December 05 so you maybe a bit late. It maybe me just being simple or me misreading though.

John already has an offer... :wink:
Reply 4
Me being simple as usual then LOL
Reply 5
Wish i had known about it when i decided to take my gap year oh well another oppurtunity missed.
Reply 6
I had my interview on 31st Jan and they havent got back to me, left a message though :mad:
Does anyone know the salary or any other benefits?
Reply 7
spursrule
I had my interview on 31st Jan and they havent got back to me, left a message though :mad:

You have a place on the PWC scheme don't you? Assuming pay is the same or thereabouts what would you prefer - Rothschild or PWC?
Reply 8
yes i do, well to be honest even though i want to go into investment banking after university, i think i'd still choose PwC because the scheme is so good. It offers so much and it seems more dedicated to gap students. What do you guys think?
Reply 9
spursrule

Yeah a mate got an offer for next year. £17k a year, but the placement is only 6months. Still the experience and the prestige added to his CV probably add to more than this!

Latest

Trending

Trending