The Student Room Group

BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science Level 3

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Uz25
You can do Optometry at Kelee which is near Scotland i believe?? i dunno but its somewhere ! and Lol i'm weird :P anyways peakkkkkk :/ shouldnt change you mind that many times LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Stoke, which is south of Manchester :P
Reply 381
Original post by umar9625
If anyone needs help, let me know, maybe we can help eachother out, i have completed 14/19 units and need help with unit 19, 12 and 15. I have done units: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 20, 22, 26 and 43.

ive done unit 12 and 15 and i need help with unit 5 and 43
Reply 382
hi guys looking for help with unit 19, 32, 34, 5, 43. i have done units 1,2,3,4,6,8,11,12,13,15,16,20,22,26,27,28
Original post by dye95
hi guys looking for help with unit 19, 32, 34, 5, 43. i have done units 1,2,3,4,6,8,11,12,13,15,16,20,22,26,27,28

Ahaha cooooooooool i'm doing the units you've completed aha!
Reply 384
Original post by Uz25
Ahaha cooooooooool i'm doing the units you've completed aha!

hopefully u have completed some of the units im doing, and we can help each other out ..
Original post by dye95
hopefully u have completed some of the units im doing, and we can help each other out ..

Ermmm nope I haven't completed what ever you're doing soz. But u could ask me some chem or biology q e.g. questions on biological molecules. .:smile:
Original post by dye95

Did you do distinctions for Unit 2?
HI im currently studying Level 3 BTEC applied science (Year 2). I achieved DD in my first year and hope to achieve DDD overall. I have been accepted by all five of my university choices including Hertforshire, Middlesex and Kingston, i am goint to study Biomedical Science. If any one wants to trade units or just want to help that would be great . I have Done Units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 20, 22, 26 and 43 all aachieving distinction, i need Units 15, 19, 12, 27, 21, 44 Help!

Could I have some help on unit 2 LIMS and safe working practices distinction tasks? I have had them referred :/
Original post by Sanaalix
I have done my first year of this course. I did Units 1,4,5,11,13,15,26,27 and 8 last year and am currently doing units
02,03,06,12,18,19,20,21,28,44 and 06. if anyone needs help with the units I've done or can help me with unit i'm doing please let me know. As they want us finished by Easter so urgently need help. id be much obliged with information you could provide

have you completed unit 2 to Distinction?
Original post by meganwalker
have you completed unit 2 to Distinction?

I have met all distinction for unit 2 what do you need help in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sandra1

Posted from TSR Mobile

it is lims, safe working practices and the case study communication one
Reply 391
If anyone needs help, let me know, maybe we can help eachother out, i have completed 14/19 units and need help with unit 19, 12 and 15. I have done units: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 13, 20, 22, 26 and 43.

hey mate , really need help , could you please me your unit 6 and 8 , if possible could you pop your email down ,

many thanks
Original post by Sandra1

Posted from TSR Mobile

would you like my email address? :smile:

What do u wanna do at uni
Original post by Uz25
What do u wanna do at uni

Forensics, yourself?

Sure or you can pm me
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sandra1
Sure or you can pm me
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll give my email: [email protected]
Forensics, yourself?

I'm doing the medical pathway. Ermm not too sure what I wanna do at uni :frown: I've made a list of careers just need to research more
Original post by Uz25
I'm doing the medical pathway. Ermm not too sure what I wanna do at uni :frown: I've made a list of careers just need to research more

Yeah, to be honest it is quite a difficult decision, especially because we are still young and have so long to discover what we are really good at thru practice! I am also doing the med diploma as there is no choice and it wasn't mentioned. Shouldn't we get the option to do either!?
The reason I have chosen forensics is because it is something that has always been in my head since year 8 or even before that! I used to love the police and dress up etc so I guess it is something I want to find out more about but I could end up disappointed...you never kknow
Yeah, to be honest it is quite a difficult decision, especially because we are still young and have so long to discover what we are really good at thru practice! I am also doing the med diploma as there is no choice and it wasn't mentioned. Shouldn't we get the option to do either!?
The reason I have chosen forensics is because it is something that has always been in my head since year 8 or even before that! I used to love the police and dress up etc so I guess it is something I want to find out more about but I could end up disappointed...you never kknow

Aww that's good :smile:, hopefully you won't be disappointed. Don't mind me asking what did you get at GCSE. ? The careers I can go into are: optometrist,pharmacist,speech and lang therapist,audiologist,science teacher etc. Before I wanted to become a biomedical scientist but I've noticed I'm not good at practical work and don't enjoy it no more plus I couldn't see myself doing that my whole life :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending