The Student Room Group

BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science Level 3

Scroll to see replies

Hi what is the name of the book
Hi what's the name of the book
Reply 982
Can anyone pls offer help for Unit 27 chemicals periodicity and it's applications? Thank you
Reply 983
Hi, I'm doing level 3 science next year . If you can help me I will be great full
Hi... Is it possible to do pharmacy whilst doing Btech level 3 applied scince national diploma.
Original post by Mike munashe
Hi... Is it possible to do pharmacy whilst doing Btech level 3 applied scince national diploma.

A friend of mine is doing pharmacy at UCLan so it is possible he got through during clearing and although BTEC wasn't on their entry requirements he still got in.
Reply 986
Original post by eyyyooo98
A friend of mine is doing pharmacy at UCLan so it is possible he got through during clearing and although BTEC wasn't on their entry requirements he still got in.

Hi, didn’t your friend do some sort of A-Level chemistry or biology or something on the side as well? And do you know what grades you got to get into that course via clearing? Thank you.
Original post by Rad66
Hi, didn’t your friend do some sort of A-Level chemistry or biology or something on the side as well? And do you know what grades you got to get into that course via clearing? Thank you.

I know he only did the extended diploma he got D*D*D* with no A-levels with it
as for the requirements I don't know. I don't know if they publish any grade requirements for BTEC as its no longer on their accepted qualifications.
hello i really do not know if anyone is active on this forum but i would really appreciate some help on the following units

i would honestly appreciate any help provided. Please its really urgent.
Thank you
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi I'm currently doing BTEC level 3 applied science I really want to do forensic science at university of Kent but what minimum grades do you need to get into forensic science?Btw did you manage to do it?
Original post by NaumanZoSo
Yeah Im hopefully to get D*D*D I have applied to Lancaster, Nottingham, Hertfordshire, Sussex, Plymouth. Im applying for Bsc Honours in Biology and Psychology

I got 3 Offers which are Nottingham, Hertfordshire, Sussex and 1 Rejection. Also got a interview on the 16th for lancaster.

If you need any help darling private message with your coursework:smile:

Hi I'm currently in my first year at college doing applied science PM i need help many thanks
I really need help on unit 26. Can anyone help me plz much appreciated thank you
Original post by maha 1234
do you have unit 11 pleaseE]
Unit 26 plz really badly need help
Do u have unit 26 industrial chemicals unit plz help

Yeah Im hopefully to get D*D*D I have applied to Lancaster, Nottingham, Hertfordshire, Sussex, Plymouth. Im applying for Bsc Honours in Biology and Psychology

I got 3 Offers which are Nottingham, Hertfordshire, Sussex and 1 Rejection. Also got a interview on the 16th for lancaster.

hi ya i just started betc level 3 can anyone give me some advice
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi bro i am doing BTEC LEVEL 3 i am straggling the coursework and i need the book that you said it will help you can u help me with that if don't mind how can i send u a privste message.
Thank

Hi bro i am doing BTEC LEVEL 3 i am straggling the coursework and i need the book that you said it will help you can u help me with that if don't mind how can i send u a privste message.
Thank

If your doing BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science Level 3, then yes Distinctions are quite hard, I mainly use A Level websites in compliance to my Units for example one the first units you will do I think is Perceptions of Science. Which invovles mainly theory rather than practical, but it requires critical and ethical thinking to answer questions but it isn't hard to get distinctions but other units such as Physiology oF The Human Body Systems, you should use the website biology mad a level and it will explain everything in detail.

If you are sturggling with any current units just private message me and I will be gladly to help you

If your doing BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science Level 3, then yes Distinctions are quite hard, I mainly use A Level websites in compliance to my Units for example one the first units you will do I think is Perceptions of Science. Which invovles mainly theory rather than practical, but it requires critical and ethical thinking to answer questions but it isn't hard to get distinctions but other units such as Physiology oF The Human Body Systems, you should use the website biology mad a level and it will explain everything in detail.

If you are sturggling with any current units just private message me and I will be gladly to help you
Original post by Farhiyo143
Thank

Which BTEC Applied science are you doing? Is it the old specification or the new one?
Original post by craftywizardboy
Which BTEC Applied science are you doing? Is it the old specification or the new one?

I am doing EDEXCEL and it is the new specification.
Thanks darling for your reply
Can anyone help me with unit 1 physics in describing the different types of energy transfers. Any help would be much appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending