The Student Room Group

The DFID one year graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Someone ought to call them, does anyone have a direct number for anyone? If so can you send it and I will do it and relay the info on to everyone
Reply 561
Original post by Lisa3278
Someone ought to call them, does anyone have a direct number for anyone? If so can you send it and I will do it and relay the info on to everyone

I don't have a direct phone number but I have a direct email address for one of the graduate scheme people so I have emailed that!
Reply 562
Many thanks for your patience whilst we collate the information from the assessment days.

We are in the final stage of agreeing the specifics details relating to area team, job role and location of work for each successful candidate. Until these are agreed with each department we cannot notify any candidates of the outcome.

All candidates will now be notified on Monday 24th June.

Kind regards

The Graduate Recruitment Team
Reply 563
Just received an email, all candidates to be notified on Monday. Enjoy the weekend!
Reply 564
I just got an email saying we will find out on Monday!

Edit: I just posted that without seeing the other responses...oops!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 565
Just got an official looking letter from DFID :eek:

Spoiler

Reply 566
Original post by jsoe
Just got an official looking letter from DFID :eek:

Spoiler

Hahaha well that's good I suppose!! I really hope we hear from them tomorrow and they don't postpone it again!
Reply 567
And, let another day of torturous waiting commence...
Reply 568
Original post by aprion22
And, let another day of torturous waiting commence...

I'm checking this thread, my emails and the online application more than I care to admit and it's not even 10am!!
Reply 569
I forgot about the online application, another to add to the rotation...

Last night I dreamt the person who was responsible for the final decision couldn't come in and we had to wait until next Monday. Lets hope not!
Reply 570
Good
*checks email*
Luck
*checks email*
every
*checks email*
one
*checks email*
Reply 571
Original post by jsoe
Good
*checks email*
Luck
*checks email*
every
*checks email*
one
*checks email*

Seconded!
Reply 572
anyone heard anything?
Reply 573
Original post by SD27
anyone heard anything?

Nothing at all!! I imagine it will be the end of the day.
Reply 574
Not me.
Reply 575
Not a peep, and I am obsessively searching social media to see if anyone's mentioned anything to the point where I am doubting my own sanity.

Maybe they've scheduled automatic emails to tell everyone after they've left the office :smile:
Reply 576
Original post by lhalp25
Not a peep, and I am obsessively searching social media to see if anyone's mentioned anything to the point where I am doubting my own sanity.

Maybe they've scheduled automatic emails to tell everyone after they've left the office :smile:

The last person in the building will tap 'send' with a broom handle and then dash out the door before the phones start ringing.
Reply 577
I've been keeping myself busy all day and now I have nothing left to do except sit here and obsess like everyone else!! I bet they are leaving it till the end of the day so they don't have to deal with lots of phone calls and emails!
Reply 578
Has anyone contacted them for an update?
Reply 579
I haven't

Quick Reply

Latest