The Student Room Group

has anyone got a graduate scheme with a 2:2?

So i am currently on my placement year and then soon to do final year and finish Uni , as I transferred onto a business degree I was capped for my 2nd year at 40% now I am on my placement year which isn't worth that much and then the big one final year .

I would need to get 64% and above in my final year to get a 2:1 overall, this isn't impossible but will need a high level of effort from myself , which I will do !!

I am interested in doing a graduate scheme after in a business/finance sector and as graduate schemes are good and pay nicely from finishing uni its definitely something I want to get , a lot of the ones I see ask for a 2:1 and this does make me feel anxious if I do not get a 2:1 and get a 2:2 , i have seen some 2:2 requirements but mainly 2:1.

I just wanted to know if anyone has got a graduate scheme that asked for a 2:1 and got in with a 2:2 ideally i would like someone with experience with a business or such scheme but if you have a story of non-business you can definitely still let me know! just have an idea.

I do have a decent CV for someone that has been in uni , they are call centre jobs but learnt a lot of skills, so maybe experience in those roles and a 2:2 could help but doubt it :frown:

IF anyone could share their experience or knowledge it would be great.

Thanks in advance :smile:
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending