The Student Room Group

Kingston vs de montfort for fine art??!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well they do like sketchbooks... But then again I know a lot of people in my year who just organise their research in files rather than sketchbooks, and some who don't use them at all! If you're confident in your work and in the interview then I think you should be fine! :smile:
Original post by Sokamo
Well they do like sketchbooks... But then again I know a lot of people in my year who just organise their research in files rather than sketchbooks, and some who don't use them at all! If you're confident in your work and in the interview then I think you should be fine! :smile:

Thanks for the encouragement. :smile: I actually do my preparatory work digitally, and the usually delete it after and I have multiple folders on my computer for influences/artist's work. I hoping that as long as I can justify it, I'll be ok..
Original post by Sokamo

Hi, me again. :smile: Just wondering if you knew how many applicants to how many places there are at Kingston?
Thanks.
Hey!
I had my Kingston interview on the 12th and got an answer on the 13th! Interview was intimidating, but I have got a place. I also applied for De Montfort and got a place. Now thinking about which one to go for... I really loved Kingston, and I think not having briefs will be beneficial.

^ It would be good to know how many students will be on the Kingston course? As i understand, there will be a lot on the DMU course.
Reply 24
I got an offer from Kingston today. The interview was tough for me - it was quite noisy and I found it difficult to get myself across. I came out of it thinking it went awfully and had pretty much come to terms with the fact that I wasn't getting in but surprisingly I heard back today saying I got an offer and I only had the interview two days ago. I think there are only thirty people on the course.. I may have got that wrong but I'm pretty sure it's a small course and from what I know the tutors are really down to earth and supportive.

Quick Reply

Latest