:woo:

Congrats... :h:

Kinda jealous. I haven't sat a single exam yet. :afraid:
Original post by gozatron
First year medicine exams done!!

:woo:

I'm jealous :redface:

Exams next week :afraid:
Manchester summer progress test was a travesty against man and God. Going to fail OSCEs and die, but on the upside I got Peads Endocrine as my summer SSC.
Currently in Brighton for the conference tomorrow, I literally have no idea what to expect.
Reply 1585
So screwed.
Original post by SMed
So screwed.

Just keep going dude - this is the worst point when you feel like you have so much to do yet so little time before the deadline, but do a bit everyday and I'm sure you'll be fine. Keep going buddy!
So, SSC exam on monday, and actual proper exams three weeks today - this is the first time which i'm actually genuinly concerned that I could possibly fail. Usually at this stage, I kind of know that I've done enough, and know what I need to do in the weeks approaching, however this time i'm at a complete loss:eek:
Reply 1588
Revising first year OSCEs is so dull. It's just like an actor following a script. :frown:
Original post by Beska
Revising first year OSCEs is so dull. It's just like an actor following a script. :frown:

That's my experience of OSCEs in general.
Reply 1590
Original post by Kinkerz
That's my experience of OSCEs in general.

Hello, my name is Beska and I'm one of the first year medical students here and I know absolutely **** all about anything.
Original post by Beska
Hello, my name is Beska and I'm one of the first year medical students here and I know absolutely **** all about anything.
Just don't go into a station saying that followed by 'So...what's up?' :colondollar:
Original post by Beska

'...I'm just one of the first year medical students...'
Original post by Beska

That must be very hard for you. How does it make you feel?
Original post by Beska

Welcome to the next four years of your life.
Original post by Kinkerz
'...I'm just one of the first year medical students...'

LOL!

SO this.
Anyone done the ALERT course? If so, is it as **** as ILS?
Reply 1597
WOOOOO exams are over!!! So, so exhausted, but celebrations are in order :biggrin:

I wish those with impending exams all the best!
Damn wish my exams were over, revision is driving me absolutely insane! :crazy:
Reply 1599
Original post by a moist feeling
Damn wish my exams were over, revision is driving me absolutely insane! :crazy:

47 days until my exams start.....

Latest

Trending

Trending