The Student Room Group

What was/is your favourite GCSE subject?

Scroll to see replies

Spanish. Then maths as a close second and history third. My sig should show the vague order of the others.
Reply 61
P.e. and chemistry :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
It was either Geography or Art :smile:
History with no shadow of a doubt.

Hated Physics and Classical Civilisation. Class Civ basically squished together the worst parts of history and English Lit.
(Honourable mentions to English Literature and History, which I continue to do at A level)

But I definitely enjoyed Drama the most. I genuinely liked doing it as a GCSE, and I miss not doing it now :frown:
Original post by Calllu-m
History with no shadow of a doubt.

Hated Physics and Classical Civilisation. Class Civ basically squished together the worst parts of history and English Lit.

I thought Classical Civilisation would be better than History because History is too modern to be enjoyable and less historic.
My favourite GCSE subject was chemistry, followed very closely by biology and maths. :smile:

I loathed art and English with a passion.
Has to be Spanish..
Reply 68
Biology..coz who doesnt mind learning bout reproduction?! :wink:

JK Prob Chem.... :biggrin:
Reply 69
Graphic Design
I loved English. But the teachers were RUBBISH!

Hated History and Science because of the teachers. (I actually found history quite interesting but the teacher was crap.)
Geography (with ICT like someone mentioned it being a free lesson).

But geography because it was quite fun and different. Studying about what goes on around us, explaining natural disasters and responses and the world really was fascinating.

Even though I haven't gone on to take geography at A level, I really miss it, especially with the fun times, heh.
History, English and Maths are by far my favourite lessons of the week. Currently I enjoy learning about Physics, but I don't like my teacher - it's not that he's a bad teacher, I just don't like him :wink:
Reply 73
Biology.
Don't think I had one at that time, sadly.
Art for definite, closely followed by history.
Chemistry History and Maths... I love history dunno if i should do at a level though...
Art, Bio and Chem
Reply 78
Art and History :love:

I hated English Lit and Business Studies :angry:
Original post by Silent--ly
Art and History :love:

I hated English Lit and Business Studies :angry:

I can't draw so I don't like Art too much but I can create creative ideas but when it comes to drawing -I'm useless:redface:.For History,I also hate that because of the detail needed and the amount of homework-big projects:mad:

Business Studies is good because I love learning how Businesses work and function and how even me and you make a difference stakeholders
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest