The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by puddingandpie
She is telling the Daily Mail why she has been single for so long (because obviously the Daily Mail find it strange how a woman can not only be single AND happy but also single, happy and shock horror very muscley)

No where in the article does it say she is unhappy, in fact, she tells us, quite the opposite.

I just find it really wierd how people are all like "yuck that's disgusting" or words to that effect about her appearance. If she's happy like that then that's all that matters, it's everyone else with the problem.

Okay, if I'm honest I didn't really read the article.

But still.

If people don't find someone attractive that doesn't mean that they have a problem. And the amount of men on here saying she is not attractive sort of show's that she, if anyone at all, has the problem.
Original post by *Rouge*
With the amount that guys on this forum go on about 'lifting heavy' I would've thought they'd like it :P

Lift heavy alone does not make one look like this. Lifting heavy + steroids is what makes a woman looks like this.

How she looks should not put off a woman lifting heavy as the only way for a woman to get this big is to take steroids (even for some men to look this big they have to take steroids)
Original post by Jeester
Okay, if I'm honest I didn't really read the article.

But still.

If people don't find someone attractive that doesn't mean that they have a problem. And the amount of men on here saying she is not attractive sort of show's that she, if anyone at all, has the problem.

You've completely contradicted yourself. First you said that if people don't find someone attractive then it doesn't mean that person has a problem. But then when you focus on a particular story then your saying that that person has a problem after all.
By your second sentence, what your saying is if she isn't deemed to be 'attractive' then she has a problem? Wow, that pretty much sums up how shallow (much of) society is.
Reply 143
Original post by puddingandpie
You've completely contradicted yourself. First you said that if people don't find someone attractive then it doesn't mean that person has a problem. But then when you focus on a particular story then your saying that that person has a problem after all.
By your second sentence, what your saying is if she isn't deemed to be 'attractive' then she has a problem? Wow, that pretty much sums up how shallow (much of) society is.

When I said they I meant the person with the muscles. I understand how you could of got confused there. My bad.

So just change the first sentence to: If people don't find a person attractive surly that means the person who is not attractive has the problem...
Reply 144
Original post by Chrisateen
Lift heavy alone does not make one look like this. Lifting heavy + steroids is what makes a woman looks like this.

How she looks should not put off a woman lifting heavy as the only way for a woman to get this big is to take steroids (even for some men to look this big they have to take steroids)

I understand this and I'm not put off weight training. Some people on this forum just seem t constantly go on about it and this 'skinny-fat' business.
Original post by balloon_parade
It's not just the way she looks, it's the time she would have to spend at the gym and the pure dedication to her body. I would be the same with a body-building guy, do I want someone spending hours and hours a day at the gym or someone who can spend it with me? And regular things like going out for meals and I bet she has to eat at certain times.

I guess it's not just the way she looks but the lifestyle too.

I agree. It would require a great deal of understanding from anyone to fit into a lifestyle like that. While I admire her commitment it would make an regular relationship difficult. How can the couple enjoy an everyday meal in a restaurant or take a holiday together?
She looks like a really bad drag queen :smile:.

She looked better in the second picture from a few years ago. As she is now though I would expect her to sound like a man if she spoke.

edit: She reminds me of that comedy film Murder by Death where the french detective says to the guy/girl "As a man you are passable but as a woman you are a dog"
(edited 12 years ago)
Well I think she looks really fit. I'd marry her.
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Her hand jobs must be heavenly. :sexface:

Original post by Dirac Delta Function
you're a glass-half-full kind of guy aren't you..

THAT'S how good they are
Could be her penis sized clit? I heard that all that testosterone in female body-builders makes them grow a large clit.
I admire her dedication, but tbh she has it coming, most men don't like women who are flicking bulging with muscles to a point where they might explode, but some do, so I hope she's happy and finds what she wants
Original post by Vixen47
I couldn't help but laugh when you said "I don't think it's attractive" :redface: I admire your candidness (=
I agree. It's not attractive and she is a real inspiration! Really shows how far you can go with a little determination

And a lot of steroids

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wonder how people find old ass threads like this. It's always the weird one's.
She's huge probably bigger than most guys no wonder that there put off.
Thread closed - please don't bump old threads :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending