The Student Room Group

Chinese woman beats her 8 month baby

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by .eXe
Look at the thread title...what did you expect?

thousands of babies are raped every year in africa, many younger than this kid. don't see people whining about that. oh no a video lets all play the eye for an eye card...
Original post by fosterwho
thousands of babies are raped every year in africa, many younger than this kid. don't see people whining about that. oh no a video lets all play the eye for an eye card...

And we'd be saying the same thing as in this thread if we saw a video of it.

Shut up.
Reply 102
Original post by Miracle Day
I hope the child has a happy ending with those Foster parents

abuse is more common at foster homes. social services should have told the kid "pepper your angus".
Reply 103

The video just visualizes the worst fears inside us. We know lots of babies get tortured/exploited/sexually abused, etc but the reality of it doesn't hit us because until there is visual reference, we remain apathetic to it all. The reason people are going crazy here is due to an emotional rather than logical response.

Also, what are you suggesting? That we shouldn't be upset about a murder for example, just because we aren't upset about all the murders in the world everyday?
Original post by Steevee
Wow.

If that kind of video seriously disturbs you, you have clearly been staying on the pedestrian side of the internet :lolwut:

Y'know what the sad thing is?

I'm hardly surprised this happens and it's not the worst thing I've seen online. :sad:

The world is an awful place and this is just a tiny drop in the ocean of it.
Reply 105
Original post by .eXe
18 months is nothing, this bitch should be euthanized

Euthanasia? Way too humane for her.
Reply 106
Original post by I<3LAMP

I'm hardly surprised this happens and it's not the worst thing I've seen online. :sad:

yaa you should download tor and check out the deep web. although if that video disturbs you, you'll probably have a mental breakdown and get sectioned after you see some of the stuff on there.
Reply 107
And we'd be saying the same thing as in this thread if we saw a video of it.

Shut up.

well this video is nothing compared to that so you all should stop exaggerating this. 'omg this woman should be drowned/strangled/boiled/throw into a pool of acid waa waa waa'
Original post by I<3LAMP

On an online forum board (japanese one, famous for trolls) someone posted a gif of a guy ejaculating into a babies mouth apparently. I never saw it, but I saw people talk about it and asking to see it and from that point on I never returned to the forum.
Reply 109
On an online forum board (japanese one, famous for trolls) someone posted a gif of a guy ejaculating into a babies mouth apparently. I never saw it, but I saw people talk about it and asking to see it and from that point on I never returned to the forum.

don't pretend you weren't fapping to that **** brah

You're a disgusting.. I'm not even going to continue because I'll get reported.

Actually it made me cry, mainly because I have a sister so I can empathise. If anything like that, or the video of this thread happened to her I'd slice whoever did it alive.
I've seen a lot of videos of a similar nature, but none as disturbing as this. I can't actually put into words what I just saw.
Reply 112

Would you? Be honest, it's just an anonymous forum.
Reply 113
Original post by .eXe
Would you? Be honest, it's just an anonymous forum.

nah not my thing. it does the beg the question of why he was on such a forum in the first place. those kind of images don't just suddenly pop up after years. japanese forum boards have that kind of reputation. damn japanese.
Reply 114
Original post by jardantuan
I've seen a lot of videos of a similar nature, but none as disturbing as this. I can't actually put into words what I just saw.

again, you've seen nothing. scroll up and read miracle day's post.
Reply 115

I've seen some of the most disturbing things on 4chan before... And I don't even normally go on there, it was just one time T__T

I had to close that video within 3 seconds, I feel slightly sick. I just can't believe they actually filmed it?
Most white people don't give a sh*t about non whites anyway.
nah not my thing. it does the beg the question of why he was on such a forum in the first place. those kind of images don't just suddenly pop up after years. japanese forum boards have that kind of reputation. damn japanese.

I never actually saw it. And I never frequently used it in the first place, I just used to go on there sometimes mainly to post a picture of 'One Direction' and ask them to name my band.
Reply 118
I heard she only got 18 months in jail, WTF?!?!?!
Reply 119
Original post by katles
I've seen some of the most disturbing things on 4chan before... And I don't even normally go on there, it was just one time T__T

I had to close that video within 3 seconds, I feel slightly sick. I just can't believe they actually filmed it?

im sure its disturbing to you. 4chan? what was it, a naked 17 year old girl?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending