The Student Room Group

Accidentally drew a small line in the bar code in the exam...

This was for biology but now I'm worried they won't be able to scan it...Is the scanner really sensitive or should I not worry about it? :frown:
It will be fine. They'll have human operators to correct any problems with the scanning process.
In 50 years time, when you're chucking another wheelie bin into the garbage truck, you'll remember the time you doodled on the barcode. "Never again".
Reply 3
Original post by Aisha~~
In 50 years time, when you're chucking another wheelie bin into the garbage truck, you'll remember the time you doodled on the barcode. "Never again".

He'll be the one scanning the exam papers into the machine.

:colone:
Reply 4
i used to colour them in and nothing ever went wrong so i wouldn't worry about it
Reply 5
Original post by tehforum
He'll be the one scanning the exam papers into the machine.

:colone:

very very funny
Reply 6
Original post by kopite493
i used to colour them in and nothing ever went wrong so i wouldn't worry about it

Me to .. I did it just to how it would look like:smile:
Reply 7
Original post by bobbricks
This was for biology but now I'm worried they won't be able to scan it...Is the scanner really sensitive or should I not worry about it? :frown:

You'll be fine, the exam board won't deliberately not mark a paper because of a mark on the barcode. The people scanning will notice if it won't scan and will sort it out, don't stress
Reply 8
In some of the exams they say not to write anything in the bar codes because they cut the bar code border off it, meaning if you were to write an answer or anyhting on the bar code it couldn't be marked :smile: You'll be fine they'll still mark it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending