The Student Room Group

How many people you all slept with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tehFrance
No you are not... also why didn't you turn to your left and say this to me instead of going on TSR? :holmes: :sexface: :tongue:

Is it bad that I just looked to my left? :sigh:
Original post by Vikki1805
Is it bad that I just looked to my left? :sigh:

Not at all, it means you wanted me to be there... I'll be there soon, don't worry :h:
Original post by tehFrance
Not at all, it means you wanted me to be there... I'll be there soon, don't worry :h:

No Francey Pierre :hmmm:
No Francey Pierre :hmmm:

Yes Vikki Pierre :sexface:
Reply 284
Female 18 - 1 girl :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Male - 17, 1 Girl best photos of the week29.jpg
Reply 286
Victorian? :rofl:

I'm not 'trying' to speak like anything, other than myself.

well thats a lie cause everyone can see how you spoke before and after speaking to me. but i honestly don't care what delusions run through your distorted reality.

I also find it funny it has taken you several days to actually come up with a reply to my comment.

the fact that you think i would prioritise replying to you over everything else going on in my life just shows how mentally short sighted and narcissistic you are. typical euro-centric living in ur own delusional bubble behaviour...

Anyway seeing as you want this thread to stay on topic so badly, please feel free to message me if you are that worried about continuing this conversation. :pierre:

and where did i say that i want the thread to stay on topic?
i was making an observation at the stupidity of you coming onto a thread with the intention of viewing a topic that isn't related to the threads topic.

face it you came on here because your nosey and curious and then acting like ur holier than thou and above it... whilst contradicting yourself by engaging directly with it.

the excuse that you came on the thread hoping for the topic to be about something else is, as i said... just stupid.
Female 17 - 1 ldr bf.
Original post by Halogenation
I sense the 4/5 means you had a threesome

no I've explained the 4/5 :L
although I guess in a way I have but I dont really class it as one
Male, 17 - 2 girls. Neither were GF's.
Female 18, - 1 boy.
female, 23 - 15
Male- 18- 1 (my gf of about a year), and I hope to keep it that way for a long time
Reply 293
Now, now, its quality not quantity that counts children.
Reply 294
Michael - "It's not a competition"
Lindsay - "Of course it is, why do you think they call it scoring?"
Michael - "Maybe in the seventies...."
female,15 - none

Sent from my Transformer TF101

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending