The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN Burnley campus.

Hi, I'm starting the Media Production course at the Burnley campus next month. Thought I'd introduce myself and hopefully find others on the same course before it starts.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Sensation Z710e
I think my housemate is doing media production :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by MikeWalsh
Hi, I'm starting the Media Production course at the Burnley campus next month. Thought I'd introduce myself and hopefully find others on the same course before it starts.

Hi, Mike I'm doing Media Production too :smile:) glad to met someone else doing the course.
Reply 3
Well you're the only other I know so far. Don't think the numbers are particularly big for it at Burnley. Pleased to meet you anyway :smile:

Well you're the only other I know so far. Don't think the numbers are particularly big for it at Burnley. Pleased to meet you anyway :smile:

Nah, don't think they are. Oh well that's not a bad thing, means more individual one-to-one attention by the tutor :biggrin: pleased to meet you as well. I met someone a few months back when I went for my interview at the uni, he was called Oliver. Wonder if he's got a place, we'll find it soon enough xxx
Reply 5
Original post by universitygirl2012
Nah, don't think they are. Oh well that's not a bad thing, means more individual one-to-one attention by the tutor :biggrin: pleased to meet you as well. I met someone a few months back when I went for my interview at the uni, he was called Oliver. Wonder if he's got a place, we'll find it soon enough xxx

That we will. Was it Simon who you had the interview with? He seems a decent bloke.
That we will. Was it Simon who you had the interview with? He seems a decent bloke.

Yeah it was. He seems like a well rounded individual and very enthusiastic about what he does, which is a big help, best to have a tutor who is passionate and drives you to do well than a boring, stuffy guy lol.
Reply 7
I start at Burnley on monday, doing Theatre and Performance. Just thought I'd say hello too!
Reply 8
Well at least I know I'm not the only person the wrong side of 25 doing something at Burnley, ha.
Reply 9
Yep! Glad to hear I won't be the only oldie!!!!
Original post by themiliton
I start at Burnley on monday, doing Theatre and Performance. Just thought I'd say hello too!

Oh cool. Hello themiliton :smile: you met anyone doing the same course yet? Doing Media Production.
Original post by themiliton
Yep! Glad to hear I won't be the only oldie!!!!

How old are you? There is no shame starting a course later in life. I'm one of the oldies our of my housemates, will turn 20 in September lol.
Reply 12
I turn 30 in the second week of my course, so I think I am a touch older than most. Not met anyone yet, suppose I will on Monday!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending