The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

English Students at Lancaster!

On the Lancaster forum thing there seems to be looooooads of Maths and Physics students but not many English Lit/Lang ones! Thought it might be nice to know someone else doing the same course, so if you are then replyyyyyyy! I'm doing English Literature, and I'm so excited. :smile:
Rhian
Reply 1
I'm studying English Language and Spanish :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Rhiannnnn
On the Lancaster forum thing there seems to be looooooads of Maths and Physics students but not many English Lit/Lang ones! Thought it might be nice to know someone else doing the same course, so if you are then replyyyyyyy! I'm doing English Literature, and I'm so excited. :smile:
Rhian

Hey! I'm doing Language and Literature and cannot wait! Has anyone seen any reading lists yet?
Reply 3
I'm doing Literature and Creative Writing :smile: Noo I don't think we get reading lists in advance!
There is a reading list available for Literature, I'm doing theatre and english :smile: the link is on this page: http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fass/english/undergrad/englit_modules/engl100.htm
I'm doing English Lit with Creative Writing :smile:
I'm doing English Lit with Creative Writing, but I'm just going into second year, so if you want to know anything about the course feel free to ask...

I mean I didn't do too much work in first year, but still, I'll do my best to answer any questions :P

Oh and I think you can find a reading list in the course handbook on the university website, but it might be last year's version, and if so I'd advise not spending a huge amount of money and time on every single book.
(edited 11 years ago)
Finding MA English students is even worse!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending