The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Anyone know if we can bring speakers?
Reply 1562
I'm at James Baillie Park in Block C, room 068C, anyone near me? :smile:
Oxley House anyone?
Reply 1564
Anyone interested in a vacancy at Liberty dock residences?
Stuck between leodis and concept place for 2015 entry. I want to go for concept place but the fact that it's not just uni of Leeds first year students is putting me off. I dunno if this thread is still active, but some advice would be nice... :smile:
Has anyone lived in private halls where you're with students from leeds met too?
Original post by studentindistres
Has anyone lived in private halls where you're with students from leeds met too?

Concept place?
silly question probably, but are new undergraduate students allowed to have visitors in their dorms? like boyfriends, girlfriends, best friends stay over a night ??
Original post by Janemay
silly question probably, but are new undergraduate students allowed to have visitors in their dorms? like boyfriends, girlfriends, best friends stay over a night ??

Well I've visited my friends at uni and stayed the weekend, so yeah.
Original post by hau28
Concept place?

Well not specifically that one but generally? I've seen a few e.g the plaza, liberty docks. What is it like?
Original post by studentindistres
Well not specifically that one but generally? I've seen a few e.g the plaza, liberty docks. What is it like?

I dunno, I asked this question earlier, but I don't think anyone's really paying attention to this thread anymore. I think I would rather be with just uni of leeds students though.
Reply 1572
Anyone know any info about Central Village accommodation? I've heard it's not that sociable and out of the loop but it looks amazing for uni halls! any advice?

Latest