The Student Room Group

How do you add the GCSEs?

I'm now filling in my details on the UCAS website, but I can't find any way to add my GCSE qualifications. :eek: I go to Education -> add qualifications, and it seems like the GCSE is not even on that list. Am I doing something wrong?
Original post by Draggy
I'm now filling in my details on the UCAS website, but I can't find any way to add my GCSE qualifications. :eek: I go to Education -> add qualifications, and it seems like the GCSE is not even on that list. Am I doing something wrong?

It's under "GCSE" or "General Certificate of Secondary Education"

You're definitely doing something wrong :smile:
Reply 2
It should be there, right?
GCSE.jpg
Reply 3
Anyone?
Reply 4
Does anyone know what I should do to add the GCSE qualifications? :confused: There should be GCSE on that list, but it's not...
Reply 5
Bump. :colondollar:
Add qualification ---> 9th one down.
Reply 7
I don't think you should apply to uni mate.
Reply 8
Maybe I'm blind or something, but the 9th one is definitely not GCSE.
gcse1.jpg
Reply 9
Could you have a look at my attachments? I really don't know what to think about this... :confused:
Reply 10
Anyone knows what's wrong?
Original post by Draggy
Anyone knows what's wrong?

When I click "add qualifications" i get a much shorter list than that..
Original post by Extricated

Same, but I still have GCSEs on there.
Reply 13
Original post by Extricated

UCAS is totally trolling OP.
Call UCAS and ask? (Or ask your school/a teacher) - I had GCSEs on mine...
Reply 15
I don't even know, maybe you did something wrong earlier? Keep calm and call UCAS! :smile:
Reply 16
Well, I finally got it. I don't know why, but I have to click "Other qualification type not in this list" at the bottom of the page to get all the qualifications that exist, including GCSE. That's weird, but at least I found it. Thanks everyone for help. :wink:
Original post by Draggy
Well, I finally got it. I don't know why, but I have to click "Other qualification type not in this list" at the bottom of the page to get all the qualifications that exist, including GCSE. That's weird, but at least I found it. Thanks everyone for help. :wink:

Oh, it must be because they're phrasing it out or something, lol.

Glad you found it though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending