The Student Room Group

Can I go back to a course I withdrew from in 2015

I withdrew from a course last December and am on a new one. This one does not excite me one bit. Its week 4 now things are getting worse not better. I understand the stuff but its not exciting. I cant pretend its exciting me as I am constantly feeling low and appetite goes a lot and cant sleep and get physical pains everywhere so this wouldnt match 'its fine'. Can I return to my previous course in 2015 entry? I know I am going to have to finish this one 1. because my parents would be mad and 2. It would be my fourth application to UCAs and so it would be better to have completed something so they dont think I'm failing and going from course to course.
Reply 1
Well, if you're doing a degree now and complete that then you will not be eligible for any funding if you want to do another degree. So you'd need to pay the fees yourself and find money for living costs. It's possible but very expensive! So you're unlikely to be able to start in 2015 as you'll need time to save up.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I withdrew from a course last December and am on a new one. This one does not excite me one bit. Its week 4 now things are getting worse not better. I understand the stuff but its not exciting. I cant pretend its exciting me as I am constantly feeling low and appetite goes a lot and cant sleep and get physical pains everywhere so this wouldnt match 'its fine'. Can I return to my previous course in 2015 entry? I know I am going to have to finish this one 1. because my parents would be mad and 2. It would be my fourth application to UCAs and so it would be better to have completed something so they dont think I'm failing and going from course to course.

Hi

I have moved your thread over to this forum because while you do mention some health problems it seems that they main problem that you have is regarding your application and UCAS so the people here will probably be able to help you more.

:smile:
Reply 3
I have a bond in the bank which I cant access until Feb 2014 and it would cover majority of it and also usually have money left over at end of term 3 because of the way the third installment is so late.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending