The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't have sky box, gotta watch it somewhere else then :frown:
Reply 381
I've got sky but won't be watching it on there. Could do with having £15 or however much.
ANNOUNCEMENT

Just a little reminder to you guys that in the vBookie sub forum we're running a spread on the Hatton, Khan and Lacy fights over the weekend. There are options for K.O. and points win decisions, and all of you as members of TSR, even if you haven't used it before, automatically are able to bet for free - so why not try it out? :biggrin:
Reply 383

:biggrin: Quality pic that.
:ditto:
From the weekend, i'm expecting:

PBF to win on points
Lacey to KO Manfredo
Khan to win on points

Would love Hatton to kick Mayweathers arse, but I don't see it happening, not unless he can get a KO.

As for Manfredo... well, he likes to get hit, and if Lacey can be on form he will do plently of damage.

And no KO for Khan, but think he'll get the decision.
<CJ>
From the weekend, i'm expecting:

PBF to win on points
Lacey to KO Manfredo
Khan to win on points

Would love Hatton to kick Mayweathers arse, but I don't see it happening, not unless he can get a KO.

As for Manfredo... well, he likes to get hit, and if Lacey can be on form he will do plently of damage.

And no KO for Khan, but think he'll get the decision.

Mayweather will get KO'd :wink:
Reply 387
<CJ>
Careful... you and anyone who replies can get in trouble for posting such sites. Not really the cool thing to do and can carry some hefty warning points :frown:
I don't want any United soc memebers banned you hear :wink:

yeah i kind of had an idea i couldnt do that but just thought i'd try...oh well i'll have to find it somewhere.
Matt Skelton getting a title shot, what the fudge, the heavyweight division really is a pile of **** nowadays.
I hope gayweather gets carried away in a body bag. :smile:
Reply 390
ooh yes amir and dany williams tomorrow!!! whooo
Reply 391
4th Episode of 24/7 was a good un!
Reply 392
PBF = Pretty Boy Floyd
And its not because he's pretty, its because he doesn't get hit! He's a master at defence. Good luck to Ricky.
are there any legal ways to watch it onlien by paying? i dont have a sky subscription!
silent ninja
And its not because he's pretty, its because he doesn't get hit! He's a master at defence. Good luck to Ricky.

More like a master of running away :p:
Reply 396
Fellas1990
More like a master of running away :p:

Not really :wink: ... Even when he's against the ropes or in a corner with the opponent throwing loads of punches, he manages not to get hit often. His defensive technique is awesome.

Seen that DLH has been talking to Floyd Sr. though about his sons style and given him information about how to beat him. DLH has passed this onto Ricky so hopefully it's gonna work!

The weigh in is at 10pm on Sky Sports News by the way!

As for a legal way ... I'm not sure. There are places that will stream it though. It's not like you're gonna get raped by the law for doing that! ... Me though, I'll be down the local with the lads, top bombin!!!
Reply 397
ODLH's fighting hatton next, whether he wins or loses this, will be good, one again hatton will own, i hope :biggrin:
silent ninja

pretty boy floyd, the dancer.

I hear he's a good dancer :biggrin:
Well, I am not a mjaor boxing fan - so its tough to say who I want to win

I am watching a HBO show where Floyd is an arrogant prat - but lo and behold when he is with his kids he is a normal loving father - so that just makes it harder to decide who I wanna win.

I imagine a lot of Americans love the arrogance of it - so I can only hope for a FM loss.

Then again I hate the irish :biggrin:..

Latest