The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Barça
OMG, I thought it was a normal one but he got destroyed :eek: Cheers for the link :yy:

Now isn't that normal?
urbandervish
Yeah, he carries the hope of our nation ... if people are going to dismiss him as easily as that then they should shut the **** up!

If he carries the hope of our nation... we'd better keep hoping.

Luckily, we actually have athletes in this country who really are world class, and can carry the hopes of our nation where Khan can't.
Reply 1382
urbandervish
Now isn't that normal?

Hehe, badly worded. I meant in the sense that he stood up and was normal but the ref waved him off, you know instead of hobbling around when he stood up and getting decked so hard in the 2nd knockout.
I never knew John Prescott had a Black son.
burningnun

Luckily, we actually have athletes in this country who really are world class, and can carry the hopes of our nation where Khan can't.

And our football team....oh wait :p:
Reply 1385
insanetothebrain
He's Pakistani. :rolleyes:

lol so??? i got plenty of mates that are pakistani. Where are u from, do u hate indians?
urbandervish
Yeah, he carries the hope of our nation ... if people are going to dismiss him as easily as that then they should shut the **** up!

'the hope of our nation' like we dont have dozens of our world class boxers :rolleyes:

I do normally support British fighters but I have to say that with some, the arrogance just radiates and its hard to get behind them

I can say what I want btw :cool:
burningnun

You mean like Eddy The Eagle?
Barça
OMG, I thought it was a normal one but he got destroyed :eek: Cheers for the link :yy:

haha yea man :biggrin:
np btw are you spanish??
Jeev
lol so??? i got plenty of mates that are pakistani. Where are u from, do u hate indians?

No, i just dont like Amir Khan.
SuperDaz
'the hope of our nation' like we dont have dozens of our world class boxers :rolleyes:

I do normally support British fighters but I have to say that with some, the arrogance just radiates and its hard to get behind them

I can say what I want btw :cool:

Aren't we talking about boxing here? Or, is it Scrabble? :rolleyes:
Reply 1391
OT: LOL somebody in this thread neg repped me for having a Republican sig - what a loser x: especially when it has NOTHING to do at all with the subject of this thread
Reply 1392
insanetothebrain
No, i just dont like Amir Khan.

Well that doesn't mean u can say he hates indians, use your brain b4 u type ye.
Reply 1393
Hah, oh how ive been waiting for this moment to come for sooooo long :biggrin:
Reply 1394
Laevis
Let's hope so. This guy has a phenomenal record and my God did he hand out a phenomenal punch.

The first time I watched the slow motion replay on my HDTV I was shocked, looked awful. It's exactly like the Fight Night Round 3 effects!

Does anyone know if Amir Khan may have been fasting?

Mate I love that game, when my own character is bitchslapping around Hatton in the ring :coma: Love it. Can't wait for Round 4 :teeth:

If fasting would have been a problem then surley this fight would have been fought at another date?

BTW funny how the football regulars just left the footy section and came over her :p:
Spiffy
Hah, oh how ive been waiting for this moment to come for sooooo long :biggrin:

What? you mean you don't support British?
That punch from Prescott is Fight Night 3 kinda replay.....Khan should have been facing a tough British fighter rather than an unknown Columbian who just happened to have an impressive KO record. Back to the drawing board for Khan who must be thinking why he got Rubio as his trainer, it's a mistake on his part and he should have gone for an experienced trainer in the professional game.
it ain't about how hard you can hit it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward
Reply 1398
Hikari
OT: LOL somebody in this thread neg repped me for having a Republican sig - what a loser x: especially when it has NOTHING to do at all with the subject of this thread

aww:console:

That's ***** but tbh I don't like your sig either:no:

P.S wasn't me btw:o::biggrin:
Reply 1399
Spongebob*No*Pants
haha yea man :biggrin:
np btw are you spanish??

Nahh mate, but I am a huge Barcelona fan and wish I could speak the language. I love the Spanish footballing culture, it's so much more exciting compared to the rest of Europe. How about you, live in Spain?

Latest