The Student Room Group

Dundee Dental Applications 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by adam_johnson
Dundee are always soo unorganised. I'm a re-applicant and last year they said they will be making after interview decisions by mid february and ended up sending them mid march!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Oh I see haha, I'm so desperate to hear back!
Dundee are always soo unorganised. I'm a re-applicant and last year they said they will be making after interview decisions by mid february and ended up sending them mid march!

I think i just received an e-mail from Dundee..
they called for interview on 15th December and for those who are going for interview in Dundee, the interview session will be held next year from 14th January to 4th February
but there is a fee of 150 Pounds that i have to pay for the interview... does every interview require us to pay a fee to attend?
By the way, anyone from Malaysia here?? =)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by carmen jiamin
they called for interview on 15th December and for those who are going for interview in Dundee, the interview session will be held next year from 14th January to 4th February
but there is a fee of 150 Pounds that i have to pay for the interview... does every interview require us to pay a fee to attend?

Well done and good luck!

Reply 23

Well done, what's your ukcat score?
Original post by ilyaasr
Well done, what's your ukcat score?

Thanks! My UKCAT is not that impressive actually, my score is 623.
By the way, is this the first time Dundee is having interviews? I heard from seniors who applied to Dundee that they don't have interviews before this.. Was quite surprised to received one..
(edited 11 years ago)
Well done and good luck!

Thank you! Have you received any emails yet?
Thank you! Have you received any emails yet?

Nope not yet :frown: Dundee is my first choice so I really hope I get one.

Reply 27
Thanks! My UKCAT is not that impressive actually, my score is 623.
By the way, is this the first time Dundee is having interviews? I heard from seniors who applied to Dundee that they don't have interviews before this.. Was quite surprised to received one..

You are the only person I have seen getting an interview already!
Original post by ilyaasr
You are the only person I have seen getting an interview already!

Is this the first time Dundee having interviews for its applicants?
Reply 29

I don't know the system for international applicants but home applicants have been interviewed for many application cycles.
Hi guys! I don't mean to offend anyone but out of curiosity I was wondering why do you want to study at Dundee uni as the dental hospital isn't the nicest places in dundee. I'm just applying there because I live like half an hour away and I really want to study dentistry. But what about the English applicants, there are plenty dental schools in England? :smile:

Nope. I'm a reapplicant and i went for an interview last year. It was the MMIs. They're really nice btw:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by legen-daryklutz
Nope. I'm a reapplicant and i went for an interview last year. It was the MMIs. They're really nice btw:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was the interview like? And how many interviewer during the session? I hope they don't ask tough questions.. =D
Reply 33
Original post by legen-daryklutz

Posted from TSR Mobile

What sort of stations were there?
Reply 34
interview at Dundee :smile:
Reply 35
Interview :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 36
Interviewww :biggrin:
Interview :biggrin:
Reply 38
Where do we get out username and password from?
Reply 39
Original post by Hamza95
Where do we get out username and password from?

It's the same as your mydundee login details, they sent the email with it a while back

Quick Reply

Latest