The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That makes no sense to me...

If you're asking if sex without a condom can get you pregnant, then yes. And most women would have periods about every month, not 4 times a month...
Reply 2
guest1984
My friend said if

Shes on her period, which is 4 times a month? She would know when shes on her period?

You take your **** before you cum

She takes the morning after pill (80% chance)

All true?

I mean, using a condom sucks!

: )

In English? Or have you ODed on the pill again?
She has 4 periods a month? She takes what before who comes? She uses the morning after pill as contraception...

What the hell is she going on about. Is your friend English? Does she know anything about contraception? Do you for that matter?! What is the point of your post?
Reply 4
What?

And 4 periods a month? I dont think so!
And using the morning after pill is not a form of contraception, its for emergency use! Plus the side effects are so ghastly that I wouldnt want to be using it on a regular basis!!!
Reply 5
Edited

:smile:
Reply 6
guest1984
Edited

But still not making any more sense...
Reply 7
Lib
That makes no sense to me...

If you're asking if sex without a condom can get you pregnant, then yes. And most women would have periods about every month, not 4 times a month...

I mean with condom

"about every month"?

How many times a month?
Reply 8
I think he's referring to the withdrawal method + the morning after pill, and asking if it's a good way of preventing pregnancy.

First off, the withdrawal method is really rather unreliable. I think it was Billy Connelly who suggested that wild horses couldn't, er, pull him in the other direction when he was approaching that special moment. Accidents happen. Premature ejaculation. Getting caught up in the moment. I wouldn't rely on that as a contraceptive method, certainly not.
Secondly, those who rely on the morning after pill as contraception are silly. Use it only if you must. Which shouldn't be often. It's not that reliable a method either, it's not guaranteed to stop implantation of a fertilised egg or anything. And also, it's pretty heavy going. It can make you ill. It's strong, and it needs to be to work. I wouldn't want to be introducing that to my body every time I had sex.
Finally, none of that helps to prevent the spread of STIs. Duh..

So, all in all, a bad, BAD idea. In my opinion.

Reply 9
Lib
But still not making any more sense...

Check title of post

Post - "Edited"

Reply 10
Fluffy
In English? Or have you ODed on the pill again?

?

:confused:
guest1984
How many times a month?

I've not hear of anyone having more than one a month, unless perhaps it was once at the very beginning and once at the very end. But that would only happen sometimes.

Generally speaking, cycles are about 28 days/a month or so, with a number of women having periods less regularly than that. I can't see it happening more regularly in a normal, healthy woman (though the resident medics might know more, heh).

I doubt very much that your friend has four periods a month... blimey, she'd be bleeding bits of womb more than she wasn't...
Reply 12
lovelee-jublee
She has 4 periods a month? She takes what before who comes? She uses the morning after pill as contraception...

What the hell is she going on about. Is your friend English? Does she know anything about contraception? Do you for that matter?! What is the point of your post?

*WAVES!*

*BYE!*
Reply 13
guest1984
Check title of post

Post - "edited now"

Still barely understandble... But if you're after not using a condom then you you both need to a get a test first and then use something like the pill/injection/patch to avoid pregnancy.
Reply 14
adverse_reaction
What?

And 4 periods a month? I dont think so!
And using the morning after pill is not a form of contraception, its for emergency use! Plus the side effects are so ghastly that I wouldnt want to be using it on a regular basis!!!

I know nothing about periods!

But pill can be used as an insurance policy?

What side effects?
^no offence but you lack of sooooo much knowledge to say that you're someone in uni... and it sounds like you've never have had a gf or even a female friend for that matter...
Reply 16
Bit of an insane way of hurting herself really. I believe the morning after pill can only be taken about 5 times in your life as it will cause damage? or stop working!
Reply 17
guest1984
I know nothing about periods!

But pill can be used as an insurance policy?

What side effects?

Is your friend thinking of going on the pill? If she is she should visit her GP/Family PLanning clinic to ask for advice, they'll be able to find one to suit her. Some people experience side effects like weight gain, headahces, difference in periods (eg lighter, heavier, more/less painful etc), but it all depends on the person, most women dont have any side effects.
guest1984
My friend said if

Shes on her period, which is 4 times a month? She would know when shes on her period?

You take your **** before you cum

She takes the morning after pill (80% chance)

All true?

I mean, using a condom sucks!

: )
Dude do you ever make any sense? Here's a handy hint for you...go to www.google.com and look stuff up. If you still don't understand things after that then come back and ask questions, preferably questions which we can understand.
Reply 19
dogtanian

I doubt very much that your friend has four periods a month... blimey, she'd be bleeding bits of womb more than she wasn't...

My friend is a guy!

:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending