Username: Jimmytouchedme

I can't take an idiot seriously :facepalm:

And you're 102. You mean 2 right?
Original post by Jimmytouchedme
And you're 102. You mean 2 right?

Problem? Troll?
Original post by This Excellency
Problem? Troll?

Going on the defensive... someone's a bit butthurt I see.
Going on the defensive... someone's a bit butthurt I see.

I'd imagine that if you're in Jimmy's dungeon that would be your butt :lol: not mine.
I'd imagine that if you're in Jimmy's dungeon that would be your butt :lol: not mine.

someone doesn't get the reference. #nevermind
Reply 45
why make a thread to ask us whether what you're doing is acceptable, if you're not going to listen to people when they say what you're doing is wrong?
Original post by Pride
why make a thread to ask us whether what you're doing is acceptable, if you're not going to listen to people when they say what you're doing is wrong?

Because there's been no reasoning. Also take the bint above, she's comparing my situation to something that happened with her which was not even the same. Therefore one can't take said advice, and therefore... I'm out!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 47
Because there's been no reasoning. Also take the bint above, she's comparing my situation to something that happened with her which was not even the same. Therefore one can't take said advice, and therefore... I'm out!

oh my days, I reckon there have been some perfectly fair reasons why you should leave this girl alone (until they actually break up) and look for somebody else. She's not single, so she's a no-go area.
Reply 48
I feel sorry for OP.
He can't get other women.

I declare this man the winner.
Reply 50
Fun times.

Mate's gf is a slaaaag.
Reply 51

Dude! Why don't you understand I was hurt because my friends wanted my relationship to end. You don't even care about your friendship do you? Why are you so desperate? I am sorry but you sound like a loser to me.
If you don't go out too much and don't get any girls it doesn't give you the right to get your friend's gf. This is simple to understand isn't it?
Reply 52
I would go for it, but you have to remember that she isn't girlfriend material though. If you do start going out you won't trust her at all, it'll be really hard and you'll come across as the jealous guy.

Been there done that.

Also make sure you can take him in a fight.
Original post by Yake-o

That hadn't even occurred to me. OP, how big is your friend?
Reply 54
Original post by Four Queue
It's just a girl. There are loads of them who aren't linked to your friends that you can get with. It really isn't worth the trouble it would cause.

This. :smile:
Reply 55
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
That hadn't even occurred to me. OP, how big is your friend?

Original post by Yake-o
I would go for it, but you have to remember that she isn't girlfriend material though. If you do start going out you won't trust her at all, it'll be really hard and you'll come across as the jealous guy.

Been there done that.

Why are BOYS so stupid. Has it really come down to whether you can TAKE your FRIEND already? Blimey...
Original post by MissBetBet
Why are BOYS so stupid. Has it really come down to whether you can TAKE your FRIEND already? Blimey...

Well we've already established that the OP is a bit of a tool, and is going to go through with this heinous act.

We might be able to convince him not to if his friend could in fact break him.
Reply 57
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
Well we've already established that the OP is a bit of a tool, and is going to go through with this heinous act.

We might be able to convince him not to if his friend could in fact break him.

Well when you put it like that... :rolleyes:
And I'm model material son, not slack-jawed.

If I had a pound for every time an Internet warrior made a comment like this...
Original post by Bhumbauze
if she did it blatantly in front of her boyfriend and he wasn't bothered - then I hate to break it to you, she is just a flirt. She. probably does the same with everyone, her boyfriend will know and accept (even like?) it, and she probably wouldn't touch you or any of the others she flirts with with a barge pole. Some girls are just like this. There's nothing wrong with it, IMO, it's harmless... always pretty hilarious when some poor sadsack reads it wrongly and is like "omg omg this girl actually likes me omg", though. a friend of mine at school was like this... we all knew it... it was fun and harmless... then some random slack-jawed idiot took it seriously and basically ended up stalking her. Classic!

This. Especially if she was drunk. I'm a fairly friendly/flirty drunk (although I don't mean to flirt lol I don't even realise it) but I won't want to actually DO anything.

Similarly, an old friend of mine was a REALLY flirty drunk, and generally flirty anyway, and she flirted with people even when she was seeing someone else. A lot of people did get the wrong impression, thinking she was interested in them, but that wasn't the case.

OP, if she cheated on her boyfriend with you you'd BOTH be in the wrong. She'd have cheated and you'd have betrayed an old friend.

Leave it, find someone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending