The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Do you not want to go?!

There's so many people on here doing law!
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 21
:biggrin: too many law and order csi fans hehe
tinkerbellejess
Do you not want to go?!

There's so many people on here doing law!

I just wanted to go some where "better" as its going up be uphill after the degree!!!
me too but if you don't put in the work you have no choice
Offbeats87
me too but if you don't put in the work you have no choice

Yeah I know and it sucks. If i get 3 A then i am not going, and will have to take a gap year. But at the same time i can get an ABB and go to Imperial and do another subject.
Yeah I was hoping to go to QM for law, but I guess that's how things work.
What's the point in being so negative about where you're going?! you only get out of uni what you put into it and all....and if you're going to sit around moanin about how you should have gone or got into somewhere else, then you might as well not be there at all!!
tinkerbellejess
What's the point in being so negative about where you're going?! you only get out of uni what you put into it and all....and if you're going to sit around moanin about how you should have gone or got into somewhere else, then you might as well not be there at all!!

My mouth, my body, my mind, I can say what I like, when I like, and if I have to work my way up from the bottom I will do so!!!
I hope you don't go, people like you we can do without
Then don't meet me!
Reply 30
im going to brunel too in sept
studying accounting and finance
i only know a few people who are going there or do currently go there so i hope i make friends lol
Brunel is a big university and is getting bigger every year. You are bound to meet someone.
Reply 32
Im hoping to go to Brunel Uni to study LLB Law! :-)
Reply 33
Best of luck to everyone!
Reply 34
I agree with tinkerbellejess! For God sake stop moaning and be grateful for getting an offer at Brunel because i personally dont think its a low ranked uni, well not for law anyway!
Reply 35
Brunel All The Way.
I really don't care if Brunel isn't the greatest uni in the world, I've chosen to spend the next 3 years of my life there, and I'm going to get a good degree and have fun while doing it...but I understand that I have to put all that work in myself, Even if I went one of the top couple of unis, I wouldn't expect the name or ranking of the uni get me through the course!!!
Exactly, I think the ratings really got to me when I had no idea about the uni's. One year on I think I made the right decision. They're gonna get the most intelligent undergrads they've ever had. The revolution had to start somewhere :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 38
If you get higher grades then predicted or required by the uni, the uni will pay you scholarship :wink:
oooo that would be nice, think it's up to 3000, depending how much over your required grades you are. *fantasises about the prospect of not having to work whilst at uni*

Latest

Trending

Trending