The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Nights Out

Hello young'uns and perhaps not-so-young'uns. Crusty old graduate here requiring assistance. I'll be visiting Lancaster with a few uni mates in the new year, for the first time since graduating (in 2009), and need help choosing where to go! We don't want to miss out, plus it'll be interesting hearing where everyone goes these days anyway. In my day it was;

Mon: Toast
Tue:
Wed: Carlton (may it rest in peace)
Thu: Cuba (likewise!)
Fri: Sugar
Sat: Sugar

Not sure what night of the week we'll be up so any reccomendations will be taken into consideration! Music doesn't really matter... just would be good to know where will definitely be busy, and where we might need to ask beforehand to get in without student cards (Sugar obviously.) We always hated Lounge though so please don't tell me that's where everyone goes now!

Hope you're all looking after the old place, it'll be good to visit!
Reply 1
Monday - Lost (where toast used to be) & Elements
Tuesday - Hustle
Wednesday - Sugar
Thursday - Hustle
Friday - Sugar, Lost, Elements
Saturday - Sugar, Lost, Elements
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
For me Lounge and Revs are the only places worth going because I get pretty decent drinks deals all the time. Lounge is slightly better than it used to be as they put some nice seating in.
Bentleys is nice and can have some really good offers from time to time.
Reply 3
Monday: Lost
Tuesday: Hustle
Wednesday: Sugar
Thursday: Hustle
Friday: Lost/Sugar
Saturday: Sugar

I think Sugar is the only place to worry about student cards, although you get a quid off on lost entry with one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending