The Student Room Group

GCSE Past Papers, Material and Requests Thread

Scroll to see replies

where can i find the 15th may 2009 ocr spanish gcse mark scheme? can only find examiners report :sad:
I have it whats your email I can send it to you, well hard and I have Module 3 not 1 though.
Please can you post the papers asap =)
Thanks
Reply 583
Hi. Does anyone have a copy of the June 2009 OCR B4,C4,P4 21st Century Additional Science past paper? They have not updated it on the website and have the real exam on monday so would be useful for revision.
Thanks
Reply 584
navidhg
Hi there. I haven't got round to posting the papers up yet, but when I have time I will upload them to http://drop.io/edexcelmathspapers. I'll try and get it done as soon as possible. (I don't have any real need for the papers themselves since I have done the exam and got back my grade of A* yesterday).

thank you! i really need it before next week
Reply 585
Edexcel GCSE Maths 1385/05 1386/05 - Paper 5 - June 2001 - Afternoon - Higher

Mark scheme for that if possible. Checked on www.freepastpapers.com or whatever it was and could only find the work sheet for Intermediate. Would be much appreciated.
Reply 586
Can someone please help me find the november 2004 mark scheme for english language paper 1. It would be much appreciated, please i really need help finding it.:smile:
Reply 587
Really really really need it :biggrin:
i have looked every where e.g. on AQA website but they only seem to have 2006 onwards
i need 2004 3651 french 2004 Reading paper or mark scheme

any ideas :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Many thanks
Does anyone have Edexcel GCSE maths past papers (linear) from June 2007 to November 2009?
Reply 589
Hi everyone! I'm an international student in London and I work as a teacher of Russian Language. Could somebody who did GSCE Russian advice my the textbook or just a link where I can find the information about Russian GSCE? I'd really appreciate that! Thank's
I'm having trouble finding AQA papers dated before 2007. From here, papers and mark schemes are only available for the past few years, and because of revision, I need more papers. Does anyone know where AQA keep their past paper archive?
I need CCEA papers, but any exam board will do, CCEA only have 3/4 years of past papers and that's not really enough, anywhere i can jst get tonnes of the things? i wouldn't mind paying either .
where to get them all! the site only has 3/4 years of them and that's bad and they dont sell them anymore.
Reply 594
AQA website has a few and you could google it
search it on the net. I found all i needed, even the recent ones (dunno, maybe not so legally)
CCEA - past papers from the past? the site only has a few and i need more !
Hi, does anyone have the 2009 gcse edexcel maths answers and paper. It is for my revision in June. Thanks :smile:
Reply 598
Does anyone have a file with most or all of the AQA Case studies.

would be much appreciated

thanks
im not too sure but aren't everyones case studies different? like different geography classes in my year are doing different case studies?

Quick Reply

Latest