The Student Room Group

Can you go in the dating game these days without writing a single text....

...or adding anyone on Facebook?

Is it possible or do girls in this part of the world these days just totally hate talking on the phone?

I dont know if anyone feels the same but technology just seems like an annoyance that just slows things down these days and gets in the way of finding that (relatively) perfect woman. As a guy it's just put an extra step in the process. Like everyone hates mystery and doesn't want to date until they've received tons and tons of info. I don't count the online and text stuff as part of dating. The only part of dating to me is the actual date.

I can't stand the whole Facebook thing anymore. Full of club rats with club photos. I didn't want to have one, but then again it's a good way to keep in touch with friends I have in other countries and there's some good music stuff shared.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by jblackmoustache
...or adding anyone on Facebook?

Is it possible or do girls in this part of the world these days just totally hate talking on the phone?

I dont know if anyone feels the same but technology just seems like an annoyance that just slows things down these days and gets in the way of finding that (relatively) perfect woman.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's possible, it's just that it makes it a bit harder.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Of course it's possible.

I'm starting to think I'm the only remaining person on Earth who actually approaches people in real life [sober].
I personally think it's more pleasant and is a better basis for a firm relationship/a good friendship. But each to their own. :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending