The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan Sept 2013, Criminology?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Really? I got a letter about 2 weeks After. Ring them and ask what's going on? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 21
It wasn't a letter sorry haha an email I meant to say!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Just seen my email now ha! Mines 9th march, eeek!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Ah no! I'm the 26th haha can't wait to go though :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Ohh ill let you know how I get on :biggrin:! I just can't wait to start.. And freshers! :biggrin:!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Please do :biggrin: I still don't know where I'm going! Went to edge hill the other week and that was really good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Ohh see I really wanted to go edge hill applicant day but I think I've just set my heart on uclan now :smile:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
I wish I could choose! Haha I have no idea which one D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiya. I've accepted Psychology and Criminology for my firm choice.
Reply 29
Went to the open day today and loved it! I've just accepted uclan! Will see you's both there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
I've been accepted onto Criminology and Criminal Justice, I recommend uclan, I'm just about to finish a foundation year here and ive had an amazing time. Excited to start Criminology in September.
Reply 31
Ah cool :smile: yeah as soon as I got to uclan I made my mind up! Are you going to be in halls? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Yeah i'm in Pendle hall, and I have a place here in September too, Pendle are self contained flats so my flat is pretty big and I get my own Bathroom and Kitchen. Which Hall's are you looking at moving into? :smile:
Reply 33
Ahh you defo made the right choice between uclan and edge hill! :biggrin:! Looks like were all on the same course :biggrin:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
I'm going into Eden probably. Cheap and cheerful! Haha yeah defo made the right choice! When you went to the applicant day was there many people In the taster session? I had about 6 other girls in mine...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
I didn't end up making mine, something came up:frown: I'm hoping to book on to the one in the middle of April:smile: ohh really.. All doing the same course or was it mixed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Ah right. Defo go in April, it was good :smile: and yeah they're all doing our course. I thought there'd be more people though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
What did they go thru on the day? Ahh on the day or on our course? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Well first they showed us accommodation, then took us on a tour of the uni. They showed these two houses that we'll use where we reenact crime scenes which I can't wait for! After that, it was a general talk about the uni and then we split of into our course sessions. The lecturers gave a talk on what we'll be doing. We had a quiz to do and then we were suppose to have a lecture about youth justice but we didn't in the end and that was it basically :smile: and just in the course I meant. Literally about 6 other girls and that was it! I was quite surprised as its a popular course :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Ahh yeah I've seen the houses! Ohh I am sooo excited to start now! Did the course sound really interesting then? I'm kinda gutted I missed out on the applicant day now:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending