Reply 60
Ohh thats probs one of thee best nights in freshers!! Ahhh not long!! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 61
Do you know where to foot anything on the 16th :/? Or have a timetable about our lectures? My friends in 3rd year and she said hers is on like her uclan webbi thing but I can't find one anywhere.. Arghh:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
im studying criminology too! :smile:
Reply 63
Did you get the induction pack? I'm pretty sure there's a timetable in there. And where to what on the 16th? Haha 28 days girls! Woo :biggrin: are you staying in halls Beth?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Sussed it! Yeah I got the induction pack with like the first week in there, I logged onto my uclan thingy last night and the tutors have started adding our lectures to our timetables! Ahhhh I'm sooo excited! I still have so much to get yet though ha :frown: are you all set to move over?? :smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Oh really, I'll have a look later on! It's so weird to think its less than a month away now! Haha Yeah I'm the same! I need to get so much! But I'm getting everything when I come over. In the Isle of Man everything is so expensive so I'm coming over on the 13th and I'm going to stay in a hotel so I can get all my stuff and then pick my key up on the Sunday! :smile: It's going to be a stressful weekend! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Ahh you'll be able to have a good look around preston then before hand :smile: I'm going on holiday on the 2nd so I'm trying to get everything sorted for uni before I go. My corporate card arrived today!! Yeyyyyy!!! Thought it was never going to arrive! Do you have yours yet? Did you manage to get onto your uclan thing? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
Oh cool, where you off too? I went to magaluf last month and didn't want to come back! Haha and no I haven't got mine yet. It shouldn't take too long I imagine! I went on and had a look last time you wrote to me :smile: I was going through our timetable getting all excited about the modules! Do you know our reading list? I haven't seen it anywhere so I'm presuming it isn't out yet..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
I'm going Bulgaria.. So excited!! Ahhh how good is magaluf!! I went a couple of years again an felt the exact same! I rate it so much better than ibiza!! I went on other night an they've only added one module :frown: is there more on now? And no I haven't seen a reading list anywhere.. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
Ah right, sounds good! Hope you have a good time! And oh my god it was amazing! It was the best holiday ever! I'm planning on going back next year with some friends it was that good! :biggrin: on the timetable if you click to each month they have different modules when I went on? I wonder if they'll just tell us what books to get when we start. Have you bought any tickets for freshers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Yeah I am, whitendale! Are you?
Reply 71
No I'm in Ribble :smile: have you found anyone in your flat yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Yeah I did that but they were just the same modules on the same day:frown: I spoke to my friend and she said each tutor puts their lectures on at different times so when they've done it it will show up on our timetable! Yeah they did that last time I went they told us what books to get for each lecture but I'm sure there's a reading list somewhere :frown: not long now... :biggrin:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 73
Ohh and no I haven't bought any tickets yet.. But I wanna go schoolies and to see lucy sprang an thee most!!! Have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Oh, I'm sure we'll know soon enough :smile: they're my top nights I want to go to as well! And apparently that randy Ron with Danny Howard is suppose to be good too. But no I haven't bought any tickets yet. I need to get organised!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by Hevshore
Oh, I'm sure we'll know soon enough :smile: they're my top nights I want to go to as well! And apparently that randy Ron with Danny Howard is suppose to be good too. But no I haven't bought any tickets yet. I need to get organised!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also doing Criminology, but with Psychology. I really can't wait, well looking forward to it!
See, I'm looking in buying tickets, but I'm pretty sure you can buy on the door..
Reply 76
Ah cool! :biggrin: you can buy on the door to the schoolies night, but for Lucy spraggan and randy ron you pay in advance. Well that's what it says on the freshers line up anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 77
Original post by Hevshore
Ah cool! :biggrin: you can buy on the door to the schoolies night, but for Lucy spraggan and randy ron you pay in advance. Well that's what it says on the freshers line up anyway :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope not! Want to go see Lucy Spraggan of all people.
Reply 78
She will be really good I reckon! I guess we will all see each other there! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! I'm going to be studying Psychology and Criminology too! I can't wait to start! Have all of you managed to enrol online easily enough? I've just put my photo up for my corporate card but i'm struggling to find the enrolment bit haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending