The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Almost everyone in my block (15 people) applied to Clarence Dock and we ended up in Oxley. In retrospect though I'm much better off here, so I'm presuming the accomodation people realised this better than I did.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
I put down Leodis as my first choice and got in....
iv gone for lupton as my 1st choice, does any1 no if iv got a good chance of getting in?
Reply 4
I appied to Leodis but i got put in clarence dock!! which i am really happy with. think carefully about your preferences when filling out your accomodation form then you should be happy where ever you get.
Reply 5
I applied for Leodis (don't we all?) and was a bit pissed off that they made me go to Lupton instead. It's not so bad though, Headingley is brilliant - the only problem is that it's 30 mins walk/bus ride away from campus.
Lupton should be fairly easy to get into - it's not one of the more sought-after residences anyway.
I applied for clarence and got it, bf applied for clarence and got oxley but he loves it and its great coz I get to stay at both!!

tbh must people end up REALLY happy where they're put even if it isnt their first choice :smile:
Reply 7
I feel quite special reading this... :p:

Latest