The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

why have the grades I need changed?

Hi, I have recently got a conditional offer from lancaster uni for the accounting and finance course. The UCAS website and the prospectus from lancaster originally said I needed AAB to get on to the course, but on the UCAS track site it says that I need AAA to be accepted, does anyone know which are the grades I need? And if it is AAA, how likely are they to accept me with AAB on results day?
thanks Mike
Reply 1
Grades in the prospectus are always subject to change. It could be a supply and demand thing, if they've had lots of applicants they may want to cut it down by increasing the grade boundary. Whatever it says on ucas is what you need. Lancaster in my experience has been fairly flexible with grades, but I don't got to LUMS so I can't really help you there.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
In that case, it's the grades displayed on Track that are the right ones (this is what Glasgow university say in their offer email but I suppose it's the same for Lancaster..?) Which means here that your offer is AAA.
Reply 3
Lancaster reputation is growing every year, so thay might have raised the requirements.
Same occurred to me last year, but you should be fine I know a few people currently who didn't get the requirements yet still got in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Thanks for the help guys appreciate it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending