The Student Room Group

Late application for competitive course

Hello :smile:

I'm currently at my first university studying Biomedical science. I'm leaving this university so attend another university at the end of the year for the same course however I've had a change of heart as to WHAT course I want to do. Last year when I applied I was torn between studying Biomedical Science and Pharmacy. I'm retaking a few A-Level modules to get AAB-ABB

Would I be able to apply for Pharmacy to start 2013-2014 academic year or is it too late ? When I receive my grades this summer would I be able to find a pharmacy course in adjustment or by simply ringing up the university ?
Original post by YB101
Hello :smile:

I'm currently at my first university studying Biomedical science. I'm leaving this university so attend another university at the end of the year for the same course however I've had a change of heart as to WHAT course I want to do. Last year when I applied I was torn between studying Biomedical Science and Pharmacy. I'm retaking a few A-Level modules to get AAB-ABB

Would I be able to apply for Pharmacy to start 2013-2014 academic year or is it too late ? When I receive my grades this summer would I be able to find a pharmacy course in adjustment or by simply ringing up the university ?

It is definitly worth a try contacting the pharmacy schools specially the ones that are in clearing for pharmacy early on results day. Second year pharmacy student myself :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending