The Student Room Group

CIRCUMCISION Please Don't Do It!

* I wanted to post this for future students who come and will no doubt search this site if they had the same problem as I did a few years ago.

If you suffer from phimosis or any other condition as long as it's not life threatening then don't ruin what nature intended. There is an answer, so please read on....

Please don't do it. You'll regret it.

I had it done for the same reason a few years ago. Biggest mistake of my life and as I am in my late 20's now let's just say I have made quite a few put it that way.

Masturbation is now a chore having to buy and use lube and the feeling just isn't as good. The head of my penis was pink, purple now it's pale

Sex? Well let's just say I don't like the scar left which is wonky and will start using scar cream as well soon.

So I'm doing what I want you to at least try or anyone else reading this. I'm restoring my foreskin via stretching, this can take between 3-7 years depending how lucky you are and how much you put into it.

Yes, it will never be the same but at least I will get the sensitivity back I sooo miss :frown::frown::frown::frown:

I WISH I KNEW ABOUT STRETCHING BEFORE I HAD THE OP!!!! :redface:

Even if it takes you a year or so, it will be worth it and you will keep what nature intended!

Firstly, Google 'foreskin restore' for more information, join a forum, tell them your problem etc and people who have been cut will tell you how lucky you are, there are also cut people at birth who want to restore!!

Anyway any questions PM me for links etc if you need them as they were sadly removed on here due to PC reasons.

I wanted to do this because I didn't want as many people as possible to make the same mistake I did.

Thank you for reading. :smile:

* I see most of the people who marked me down were circumcised at birth and thus have no idea what I am talking about and don't know what they have lost!
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I always wondered how those non circumcized guy masturbate without any lotion/lube, must hurt like a mother****er.
Reply 2
I had the snippy against my will when I was born.
Reply 3
Original post by 2ndClass
I always wondered how those non circumcized guy masturbate without any lotion/lube, must hurt like a mother****er.

Why would it? :confused: There isn't really any need for lube if you have a foreskin.
Reply 4
I never did quite understand the outrage people have over male circumsision. I had it as a kid and although I'd have liked to make my own decision, I doubt my life would be different if I still had mine.
Reply 5
Original post by arkhamz
I never did quite understand the outrage people have over male circumsision. I had it as a kid and although I'd have liked to make my own decision, I doubt my life would be different if I still had mine.

Male and female circumcision was intended to stop males and females from masturbating, seriously, if that was me I would be severely hacked off. http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/male-circumcision-originally-created-to-prevent-masturbation/ in males it's the foreskin that is cut off and in females the vast majority of the times its the clitoral hood, both were originally intended to be removed to make masturbation difficult to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
I had it done when i was born and i don't have any problems (maybe i'm just used to it, i dont know)

But everything works fine in my department
I can't comprehend why any Mother would want to put her baby son through the process.
Sure people argue cleanliness and less likelihood of disease but, teach your son to wear a rubber and use a bar of soap-not chop part of him off :frown:

I'm a hypocrite of sorts, as my Man's circumcised and happy with it-and I like the way his looks. But I'd love him no less if he wasn't.
Reply 8
Original post by arkhamz

It's the principle of performing non-medical surgery on a baby that cannot consent. I know there are supposed health benefits, but they are almost entirely nullified by having a shower and using condoms, which you should do anyway. Plus all the sexual health related benefits don't apply until they're older anyway.

I know it's "not that bad" in a sense, because it's perfectly reasonably that an individual might prefer it that way. However I don't see why that should make it ok for someone else to decide for them.
Reply 9
Original post by KGW
I had it done when i was born and i don't have any problems (maybe i'm just used to it, i dont know)

But everything works fine in my department

That's the thing though if you never had it you don't know what you have missed out on.... :colondollar:

Though as time goes by the more coverage restoring gets the more people cut at birth want to restore. :cool:
Original post by bluewater69
The following sites will give you a quick heads up....

I hope that was a pun :P
Reply 11
Original post by Dominic Powell
I hope that was a pun :P

Yeh it crossed my mind but that wasn't my intention.
* I wanted to post this for future students who come and will no doubt search this site if they had the same problem as I did a few years ago.

If you suffer from phimosis or any other condition as long as it's not life threatening then don't ruin what nature intended. There is an answer, so please read on....

Please don't do it. You'll regret it.

I had it done for the same reason a few years ago. Biggest mistake of my life and as I am in my late 20's now let's just say I have made quite a few put it that way.

Masturbation is now a chore having to buy and use lube and the feeling just isn't as good. The head of my penis was pink, purple now it's pale

Sex? Well let's just say I don't like the scar left which is wonky and will start using scar cream as well soon.

So I'm doing what I want you to at least try or anyone else reading this. I'm restoring my foreskin via stretching, this can take between 3-7 years depending how lucky you are and how much you put into it.

Yes, it will never be the same but at least I will get the sensitivity back I sooo miss :frown::frown::frown::frown:

I WISH I KNEW ABOUT STRETCHING BEFORE I HAD THE OP!!!! :redface:

Even if it takes you a year or so, it will be worth it and you will keep what nature intended!

Also google foreskin restore for more information, join a forum, tell them your problem etc and people who have been cut will tell you how lucky you are, there are also cut people at birth who want to restore!!

Anyway any questions PM me.

I wanted to do this because I didn't want as many people as possible to make the same mistake I did.

Thank you for reading. :smile:

Hi.

You're talking crap, I'm circumcised and it hasn't had any bad effects, it's all perfectly functional.

Your penis related problems are unrelated.

Edit: So ape's edited my post, why exactly?

Anyway I literally can't believe how many dislikes this has got, seriously you people are mental.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by jreid1994
Male and female circumcision was intended to stop males and females from masturbating, seriously, if that was me I would be severely hacked off. http://docakilah.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/male-circumcision-originally-created-to-prevent-masturbation/ in males it's the foreskin that is cut off and in females the vast majority of the times its the clitoral hood, both were originally intended to be removed to make masturbation difficult to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well they failed. I masturbate like 3 times a day.
Original post by Imperial_Maniac
Well they failed. I masturbate like 3 times a day.

Yes but I bet you pretty much have to use lubricants.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Masturbation is now a chore having to buy and use lube and the feeling just isn't as good.

BS, I'm circumcised and I have never even owned lube.

I have no scars, get a proper surgeon.

People who need it done have no choice, like myself. Stop spreading bull****.
Original post by jreid1994
Yes but I bet you pretty much have to use lubricants.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No.

:facepalm:
Original post by xDave-
BS, I'm circumcised and I have never even owned lube.

I have no scars, get a proper surgeon.

People who need it done have no choice, like myself. Stop spreading bull****.

I agree wholeheartedly.
I was circumcised when I was six, due to a tight foreskin and it does not bother me in the slightest. Any partners I have had in the past have not bothered or complained about it either. Does it really matter?
Reply 19
I dont have scars or use lube either.

So maybe your dicks just ****ed

Quick Reply

Latest