The Student Room Group

Girls - Would you date a man how had a penectomy

Since the penis is of little sexual pleasure to most women would they be happy to date a guy that's had a Penectomy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Since the penis is of little sexual pleasure to most women...

Sorry, pardon? I think you must be doing it wrong.
Reply 2
Erm, penises aren't just for reproduction.

You can't just think "oh... well since I'm not going to get any I may as well chop it off".

*cringe*.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
The penis is of little sexual pleasure hahahahaha, that made my day :lol:

You are right the girl needs clitoral stimulation and hitting the g-spot to feel full pleasure. But that doesn't mean the feeling of big stiff cock inside her doesn't feel good.

That's like saying there's no point in you putting your dick inside a girl, you may as well not bother and orgasm without it. That warm wet tight feeling obviously feels good (however I wouldn't know precisely because I'm a virgin), just like that stiff throbbing feeling feels good.
Reply 4
Sounds harsh but I probably wouldn't (if I knew first). If I knew before hand I would find it difficult getting turned on knowing he didn't have one. If we had been seeing each other for a while and I really liked him and then he told me...I'd have to think about it but I wouldn't rule it out.

I don't know why you have generalised and said it's of little sexual pleasure. It's all part of it. Just because the majority of women don't orgasm through penetrative sex doesn't mean it doesn't provide pleasure and it's useless! You could wear a strap on I suppose...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Yeah, I would. Since I've been in relationships with women before, I know how to work around a lack of penis. :smile:
Yes.
Reply 7
*googles penectomy*

That is madness! :sparta:
Reply 8
Original post by caseyhayes
Yeah, I would. Since I've been in relationships with women before, I know how to work around a lack of penis. :smile:

It's not quite the same though is it?
Reply 9
Captaindudeson ??? shade some light in this conversation!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I'd find it pretty difficult if a guy didn't have a penis...though if I didn't know and got to know and really like him I'd have to see how it went.

To me, sex is a big part of a relationship and I would struggle a lot without it. Yes you can get the same effect with toys etc but its definitely different with the real thing.

Also, a big part of the relationship to me is giving a guy pleasure and I wouldn't be as confident if I didn't know I could do that.
Original post by Lizzie232

To me, sex is a big part of a relationship and I would struggle a lot without it. Yes you can get the same effect with toys etc but its definitely different with the real thing.

Dont a lot of women prefer toys over the real thing?

I mean, I thought a lot of women would choose toys over sex with a man....? Ive heard them before saying toys are better.

Men are under a lot of competition from toys, we risk being replaced by machines....Women have it easy because they dont have this compeition ie men dont really use sex toys
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by bloomblaze

I mean, I thought a lot of women would choose toys over sex with a man....? Ive heard them before saying toys are better.

Men are under a lot of competition from toys, we risk being replaced by machines....Women have it easy because they dont have this compeition ie men dont really use sex toys

I'm sure some women do, yes they're probably more effective and faster at getting the job done because the woman in question will know what they're doing and what they need more/less of.

On the other hand, we're programmed to have sex and for me, nothing could replace the real thing and the intimacy that comes with it. I guess in a society with a lot of image issues some women could prefer toys as they're sure the toys won't judge how they look!

Yes there are more sex toys widely available for women but I wouldn't say they had it easy because of it!
Original post by bloomblaze

I disagree with this completely; I don't think any toy could ever compete with the pleasure of a real, loving, attentive man to share the experience of sex with.

In addition to this, I want children and a man without a penis if obviously not able to father them which would also be a problem for me.
I like how nobodys saying "no because the man who had a penectomy is clearly insane"
Reply 15
Don't go on google images after searching penectomy... just... don't.

:eek3::eek4::eek2::gasp::lolwut::mad2::nooo::woo::yikes::zomg::yucky:
Original post by green.tea
I like how nobodys saying "no because the man who had a penectomy is clearly insane"

Insane if it was done for medical reasons such as cancer? Maybe not.
Reply 17
Looks like its about 50/50 with the ladies!
Reply 18
Anyone else? I wonder how many guys would date a girl without a vagina?
Years Ago I was invited into my best friends relationship with his girlfriend. Her lifelong fantasy was to be in a relationship with two men. Now, his penis was really big, and mine was merely average. The thing that I really liked about it is that she assigned us for her pleasure according to our respective penis size, and I had the wonderful experience of pleasuring her and for filling her fantasies with hardly any focus on my penis. It was clear that she preferred him for intercourse, but she loved having me as an accessory to insert anally (with him vaginally) or to deepthroat in her mouth while she was coming. Much of the time, however, my role was merely to pleasure her orally, to keep my erection on display for them, or to be suckled has a post coital pacifier. , It was most felt sexually fulfilling when she didn't use my penis at all... I loved giving her oral pleasure and bringing her to climax while he was inside, especially knowing that he wouldn't go down on her. The climax of our ongoing relationship was when the two of them asked me if I would get a penectomy for her. Her ultimate fantasy was to make my manhood into a dildo wearing it as a pendant as erotic jewelry. She described how turned on it would make her to hang my manhood between her breasts, how it would always be hard, how much pleasure it would give her to masturbate with it, show it off and share it with girlfriends, etc. all three of us were really turned on by the idea, and I told her that I would have seriously considered it if she was the only woman that I was going to be with. Ironically, years later, I married a woman who has no interest in the penis and all, and in fact expresses a great deal of hostility towards an erect penis. When her mother found out that we had intercourse before marriage, she said in all seriousness that I ought to have my penis removed. I told my wife that I would consider it if it would turn her on, if she could remain faithful, and if she would let me go down on her as often as I like. I told her about the woman who asked about making my manhood into a piece of a Erotic jewelry to be proudly cherished and ****ed .Sadly, my wife said that she just doesn't like sex, that she thinks that the penis is ugly and disgusting, that she would never keep it, and that it should be flushed or thrown out. I told her that would make me very sad, that I thought it would be a waste, and I asked her what she thought about giving it to the woman who'd asked me for it years ago. Alas, she was appalled, saying that she would never share her husbands penis another woman, that all men were cheaters, and that my penis coming in contact with another woman amounted to infidelity.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending