The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Starting UClan September 2013...

Just trying to not be so new and not know anybody-ish when i get there haa. :smile:
So yeah, what courses are you all doing and what halls are you all going to be in?
Reply 1
Hey.
Im going into the 2nd year of architectural technology and im in pendle hall flat 11 (i think)
how about you?

theres a big group on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/297968443669571/
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by stinger53
Hey.
Im going into the 2nd year of architectural technology and im in pendle hall flat 11 (i think)
how about you?

theres a big group on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/297968443669571/

ah sounds good! I'm doing Criminology and Criminal Justice in iQ Kopa. :smile:
and oh thankyou!
Reply 3
Hey! Yep im starting in sept too..doing Business Management in China. .no idea of my accomondation yet tho..not applied yet (very late applicant) haha
:smile:
Reply 4
I have an unconditional offer for International Tourism Management

Staying in iQ Kopa Flat 82 :smile:
Reply 5
I am doing policing with criminal investigation and i am in the IQ kopa building, floor F, flat 71. Anyone on my floor or flat?
Reply 6
Hey im doing Psychotherapy and counselling Derwent Hall =]
Reply 7
i am hoping to start the animal health managemnt course at myerscough was just wanting a students point of view for it if anyone else knows of it :smile:

kind regards xx
Reply 8
Original post by TorKaj
Hey! Yep im starting in sept too..doing Business Management in China. .no idea of my accomondation yet tho..not applied yet (very late applicant) haha
:smile:

Look at Liberty Court that were I staying it really nice and you have your own bathroom (en-suite)
Reply 9
Hi, anybody starting Ba Social Work this September at Uclan??? I am a mature student and would love to meet other likewise students before starting :smile:
Reply 10
Hey
am looking for whoever is joining uclan to do msc in oil and gas operations management 2013..
Reply 11
I'm starting animal welfare foundation in September :smile: anyone else? I'm living at home cos I'm old (27) lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Shellie M
Hi, anybody starting Ba Social Work this September at Uclan??? I am a mature student and would love to meet other likewise students before starting :smile:

I'm studying Social Work starting in September, were you at the selection day earlier this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Im hoping to get into UCLAN on results day as I am changing my course and I am going to be hopefully doing events management is anyone doing that course??
I'm taking Drawing & Image Making, staying in Lawson Halls!
Reply 15
I'm doing criminology and criminal justice :smile: I'll be living in Ribble Halls! Doesn't seem to be many people in mine at the moment though on the fb groups :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by karlhobbs
Hey im doing Psychotherapy and counselling Derwent Hall =]

Me too! I'm doing that course and in Derwent! In Flat 5, what about you? :biggrin:
I'm studying Japanese & Spanish, Whitendale flat 6.

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A WHITENDALE PARTY, gonna be wild. :colone:
Reply 18
Original post by Gaynor1993
Me too! I'm doing that course and in Derwent! In Flat 5, what about you? :biggrin:

Im in Flat 16, proper looking forward to it :smile:
Reply 19
I'm studying counselling and psychotherapy :smile: :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending