The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Easiest options/classification of grades

Going on to year 2 and looking for the easiest option to score. Can anyone give a suggestion? Also, anyone knows if ID200 - organizational behavior is an easy option?

Secondly, was reading on classification of a degree. Can someone clarify what I read is correct? That is, to get a 'First class honors' , you only need to score ' first marks' ie 70% and above in 4 subjects and aggregate marks of 9 subjects at 590?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Pauly
Going on to year 2 and looking for the easiest option to score. Can anyone give a suggestion? Also, anyone knows if ID200 - organizational behavior is an easy option?

Secondly, was reading on classification of a degree. Can someone clarify what I read is correct? That is, to get a 'First class honors' , you only need to score ' first marks' ie 70% and above in 4 subjects and aggregate marks of 9 subjects at 590?

Thanks

Content wise ID200 is relatively simple and quite interesting, you do have 3-5 longish academic readings to do a week + case studies sometimes, so you will still have to do a reasonable amount of work. The exam is okay and you can revise certain topics, the problem is the first rate is very low, and quite a few people do get 2.2s. Even though it was my easiest subject through the year it was also my lowest scoring at 63 and that was after a decent amount of revision.

If you are interested in the subject by all means do it, but I know a lot of people that got 2.2s / low 2.1s even after revision. I would not recommend it if you are going for a first. It's very hard to fail but also very hard to do exceptionally well in.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending