The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Opinions on 'Mansion House' DMU Accommodation

Hey, so it's coming up to results day, and DMU is my insurance choice. It's more than likely that I'll be going there since my exams went awfully, and I've heard that Insurance students booking accommodation late generally get the least desirable halls, because universities understandably want to get the 'firm choice' students into the accommodation they want first.

I saw an ad for 'Mansion House' accommodation in Leicester on UCAS, reportedly only 1 minute away from the DMU campus, and starting from £85 a week. Is it worth it going with an outside company for accommodation? I will of course do more research in the run up to results day, but what does everyone on TSR think? Have any of you had experience with this?

Please help me out with this, I need to feel prepared...
Sapphire
Reply 1
HeyIf any one is looking for accommodation for next academic year 16/17 I am looking for someone to take up my tenancy at mansion court for £99 per week including bills staring the 10th of September The room is a large double room with very large windows, opposite the new building on campus. The kitchen, living room and bathroom are modern and come with everything you need including a TVIt is in a flat of 4 with as far as I know 2 3rd year fashion students who I can put you in contact with if you wish before you move inI am only not occupying this room because have just secured a placement but will be returning to mansion court in my 3rd year The staff are really helpful and friendly, and the flat is modern and homely and really makes a difference after having a bad experience in halls and have found summer rent and bills not being included too expensive in student houses as well as bad experiences with letting agency's. This would be a great place for someone that wants no stress accommodation that isn't basic for a great price! There is also onsite car parking but I am unsure whether these would still be available so would be best to get in touch with mansion court. Please get in touch if you are interested Thank you x
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending