At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

wolverhampton starting sept 13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by eviieo
Yeah completed the things online but just need todo the id check, what about you?

I still need to get my Id picture stuff sorted but done the rest there's so much stuff to do and sort out with moving away from home and everything aha guess ill see you at our introduction to the course thing on the 16th then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by frankie_107
Walsall Campus (en-suite). Going to study Event & Venue Management (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey when are you moving to Walsall? Ill be staying there too but at Gorway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by NancybycnaN
I'm doing pharmaceutical science too, finally found someone! What campus are you staying on?

I'm also doing pharmaceutical science xD, i'm staying in Victoria Halls though!
Original post by Lempi
Hey when are you moving to Walsall? Ill be staying there too but at Gorway

Posted from TSR Mobile

14th babe, oooh okok cool, when you moving in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tinie flipz
hey i am coming to Wolverhampton university this September to study pharmaceutical science you can add my Facebook mayorg aderinto (:

Hey I am also studying pharmaceutical science :smile: looking forward to it? what accomodation are you staying in?
Pop up say hello

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LonelyDemon
I'll be starting my 2nd year in September, study Film Production and I will be staying in Fiveways Hall which is a good student accommodation in Wolverhampton. I know Victoria Halls
(big tall building) is suppose be quite good. The university's actual own accommodations are quite crap for student service, if something wrong goes they don't do anything about it, I would the other 2 over it.

How was Fiveways house? I'm not sure whether to stay at the ensuite city campus accommodation or stay at Fiveways house?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending