The Student Room Group

i need to improve my science level!!!!b

gettting a 6c in year 8 is pretty low!!! Right now i feel like doing my end of year 8 test again, but i cant.
anyway i still have 1 more chance and that is year 9 :smile:
in year 9 i want to move up a level in my first assessement (im talking about moving from 6c to 6a even 7c .... no jokes). besides i know i can do better, because i did not revise properly before the science test in year 8.
but now im seriously going to start reading and revising everyweekend!!!!
BUT I NEED YOU HELP, ON HOW TO ANSWER SCIENCE QUESTIONS, BECAUSE I HAVE already found out the tricks behind the questions- which is putting what you know in an experiment.. thats why they always make up stories in the test.
now i need your help to guide me and to teach me how to answer does types of questions?
thanks and i promise i ownt fail you and thats a promise:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by smartboy1331
gettting a 6c in year 8 is pretty low!!! Right now i feel like doing my end of year 8 test again, but i cant.
anyway i still have 1 more chance and that is year 9 :smile:
in year 9 i want to move up a level in my first assessement (im talking about moving from 6c to 6a even 7c .... no jokes). besides i know i can do better, because i did not revise properly before the science test in year 8.
but now im seriously going to start reading and revising everyweekend!!!!
BUT I NEED YOU HELP, ON HOW TO ANSWER SCIENCE QUESTIONS, BECAUSE I HAVE already found out the tricks behind the questions- which is putting what you know in an experiment.. thats why they always make up stories in the test.
now i need your help to guide me and to teach me how to answer does types of questions?
thanks and i promise i ownt fail you and thats a promise:smile:

Write down everything clearly and concisely.
Don't write in prose as markers may miss a point that you make (so bullet point your answers)
Don't start writing the first thing that pops into your head, think about what you're going to be writing.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.
Reply 2
Original post by alow
Write down everything clearly and concisely.
Don't write in prose as markers may miss a point that you make (so bullet point your answers)
Don't start writing the first thing that pops into your head, think about what you're going to be writing.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

you are i always write in prose (how did you know) and i always miss out questions(can you help me with that) and i always write down first thing that comes into my mind...... please can you help me with my situation... please i really need to get a level 7
Reply 3
cant belive i made it into set 1 in science and my science teacher is pretty sure i can get aleast a c in the science gsce this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending