The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary University of London welcome email?

Hi guys! Track informed me I currently hold an unconditional place at QM to study Historu. It states that the Uni should get in touch further. I currently haven't heard a thing, no welcome email or anything...I had a mix up with my email however I have changed this on UCAS and emailed QM Admissions directly. No reply. Has anyone else received any further info? Thanks
Reply 1
Same here, still no welcome email or anything else from Queen Mary. Really starting to get worried because I barely have time left to apply for a visa!
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
bump...... Has anyone gotten it yet?
Reply 3
Yes, you should have heard by now. Lots of people have been pre-enrolling. Get in touch to make sure they have the right contact details for you.
Reply 4
I contacted them yesterday, turns out they had to manually send it so I have gotten it today. Anyone else who still doesn't have should contact Admissions Department ASAP.
Reply 5
I found mine in my Junk folder. Be sure to check your emails throughly, else just email them and ask :wink:
Original post by LaLaLucyy
Hi guys! Track informed me I currently hold an unconditional place at QM to study Historu. It states that the Uni should get in touch further. I currently haven't heard a thing, no welcome email or anything...I had a mix up with my email however I have changed this on UCAS and emailed QM Admissions directly. No reply. Has anyone else received any further info? Thanks

Last year, I didn't get any info about 'welcome week' only enrolment. So I went online and searched for it, and it popped up xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending