The Student Room Group

Failed driving test 4 times

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mmmmmmbgh
I'm just defending people who deserve to have a bit of respect just because they can't get it first time.

And for your information I passed mine first time with only 4 minors. So don't just assume for the pure reason that you HATE females

I'm insulted, me hate females? I'm not queer and I'm not some vest wearing woman beater, I'm just simply stating that women can't drive, they struggle a lot and they are just hopeless. You make it seem like this fact is my opinion, it's not my opinion it's the truth. I don't know why it annoys you so much lol.
I passed on my 5th time. It's amazing how things that have never gone wrong before go wrong in a test. Nerves do play a big part. All I can say is to keep trying. Visualise yourself passing, breathe deeply during the test and try to focus on the road and what you're doing. It also helps if you do a lesson with your instructor right before the test to help you relax.
Original post by TheGhostz
I'm insulted, me hate females? I'm not queer and I'm not some vest wearing woman beater, I'm just simply stating that women can't drive, they struggle a lot and they are just hopeless. You make it seem like this fact is my opinion, it's not my opinion it's the truth. I don't know why it annoys you so much lol.

It is an opinion and not a fact. Maybe you need to get your head out of the 1920's and have some respect that women aren't just useless. You just being sexist that's why it bothers. The ability to drive isn't dependent on gender!
It is an opinion and not a fact. Maybe you need to get your head out of the 1920's and have some respect that women aren't just useless. You just being sexist that's why it bothers. The ability to drive isn't dependent on gender!

Sexism, racism, ableism, ageism and so on are all just rubbish, they're just invented so that people like you can cry about how life's unfair because of sexism, the type of people that even mention these things are attention whores, it's like if I laugh at some kid in a wheel chair then I'm labelled ableism, yet if they laugh at me it's ok. If you want to be treated equally then stop mentioning sexism, racism, etc.
(edited 9 years ago)
Sexism, racism, ableism, ageism and so on are all just rubbish, they're just invented so that people like you can cry about how life's unfair because of sexism, the type of people that even mention these things are attention whores, it's like if I laugh at some kid in a wheel chair then I'm labelled ableism, yet if they laugh at me it's ok. If you want to be treated equally then stop mentioning sexism, racism, etc.

Life is far from equality. You are only saying its "make believe" or whatever you think as its in your favour. It would be the other way around if you fell into any of those categories

And also if you did laugh at a kid in a wheelchair I would hope you would be labelled!
Life is far from equality. You are only saying its "make believe" or whatever you think as its in your favour. It would be the other way around if you fell into any of those categories

And that's the point, I don't fall into any of the categories funnily enough because I'm a white male with no physical disabilities. Yet, if I was black then I'd fall under the racism category but for some strange reason being white doesn't fall into this category, is that just the way the cookie crumbles?

Oh because I'm a male I don't fall into the sexism category as only females do.

Anyway my point being that women can't drive, most if not all are attention whores and they like to cry about how life's unfair because they're rubbish at driving lol.

Let's not derail this thread any further because you're on your period lol, I'm right you're wrong, end of conversation.
And also if you did laugh at a kid in a wheelchair I would hope you would be labelled!

I'd do it on purpose to show how much of a joke this system is.
And that's the point, I don't fall into any of the categories funnily enough because I'm a white male with no physical disabilities. Yet, if I was black then I'd fall under the racism category but for some strange reason being white doesn't fall into this category, is that just the way the cookie crumbles?

Oh because I'm a male I don't fall into the sexism category as only females do.

Anyway my point being that women can't drive, most if not all are attention whores and they like to cry about how life's unfair because they're rubbish at driving lol.

Let's not derail this thread any further because you're on your period lol, I'm right you're wrong, end of conversation.

You don't fall into that category right now as you're the one being sexist towards women.

You need to get a reality check you ****. Not every woman is an over reactive barbie doll that you can just 'win around' as you think you're so superior.

I'm clearly not on my period. You would ****ing know if I was on my period.
I'd do it on purpose to show how much of a joke this system is.

You make me sick to think that you would laugh at a kid in a wheelchair. A lot of people would want to put you In a wheelchair permanent for that reason.
You don't fall into that category right now as you're the one being sexist towards women.

You need to get a reality check you ****. Not every woman is an over reactive barbie doll that you can just 'win around' as you think you're so superior.

I'm clearly not on my period. You would ****ing know if I was on my period.

See you've just shown everyone a prime example of a women using these categories for attention. No one is being sexist to you, I'm not I'm just making a point.

I never said I think I'm superior, I'm merely a ghost in real life and I prefer to be that.

And you've just contradicted yourself, you say how would I know if you're on your period, well I know I'm not the one cursing at a stranger on the internet LOL!

You make me sick to think that you would laugh at a kid in a wheelchair. A lot of people would want to put you In a wheelchair permanent for that reason.

I'd also do it for that reason as well as I dislike society a lot and would love for someone to start something off with me in real life.
See you've just shown everyone a prime example of a women using these categories for attention. No one is being sexist to you, I'm not I'm just making a point.

I never said I think I'm superior, I'm merely a ghost in real life and I prefer to be that.

And you've just contradicted yourself, you say how would I know if you're on your period, well I know I'm not the one cursing at a stranger on the internet LOL!

I'd also do it for that reason as well as I dislike society a lot and would love for someone to start something off with me in real life.

You were the one that was saying that. You were judging all women on your biased knowledge whic has no real meaning.

I said you would know if I was. I didn't anything about you not knowing whether I was or not. They are just generally words which express how I feel about you.

And now you've just confirmed that you're attention seeking. Well done there. Do you need a medal?
You were the one that was saying that. You were judging all women on your biased knowledge whic has no real meaning.

I said you would know if I was. I didn't anything about you not knowing whether I was or not. They are just generally words which express how I feel about you.

And now you've just confirmed that you're attention seeking. Well done there. Do you need a medal?

I'm not the one crying out sexism every post lol!

I wanted to end this conversation about 3-4 posts ago but you carried on as you're on your period hahaha!

Goodbye silly woman! LOL :biggrin:
I'm not the one crying out sexism every post lol!

I wanted to end this conversation about 3-4 posts ago but you carried on as you're on your period hahaha!

Goodbye silly woman! LOL :biggrin:

Well you are the one being Sexist

That's the thing about me. I don't give up at the start of conflicting interests. You would just be worthless if that's the way you dealt with problems.

if you wants the conversation to end why not stop replying. Instead of trying to come up with ****ty comeback
Well you are the one being Sexist

That's the thing about me. I don't give up at the start of conflicting interests. You would just be worthless if that's the way you dealt with problems.

Please stop replying to me lol, I'm done, I've said what I wanted to say. I wasn't trying to offend anyone just stating my 'opinion', that's all. Please stop replying to me!
Please stop replying to me lol, I'm done, I've said what I wanted to say. I wasn't trying to offend anyone just stating my 'opinion', that's all. Please stop replying to me!

That's the difference. I don't back down when it doesn't go my way. You don't have to ****ing reply to my comments.
I failed four times as well, it takes as long as it takes.
I've failed my driving test four times as well. Sitting my fifth next week got it as a cancellation though and its at 2:32....is this a bad time?? So unsure whether to cancel or just try it? Too many cars mean a higher chance of failing😭😭😭
Reply 38
Original post by ColdHugs22
I've failed my driving test four times as well. Sitting my fifth next week got it as a cancellation though and its at 2:32....is this a bad time?? So unsure whether to cancel or just try it? Too many cars mean a higher chance of failing😭😭😭

It really depends where you live.
I had mines at 8:40 which would usually be defined as the end of rush hour, but I live in a fairly rural area, so the roads were dead.
failed my fourth time on monday - dickhead examiner told me to take a left in a very tight junction - rammed the bloody pavement :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending