Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Management Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by idekk
Offer today! so happy& shocked :smile:

Congratulations!

The standard when did you apply, how far you were in your 7/4 weeks mail?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 181
Original post by Blackfyre
Congratulations!

The standard when did you apply, how far you were in your 7/4 weeks mail?

Thank you! I applied on the 5th November and tomorrow is my last day of the 4 week strongest email. Good luck to you if you haven't got one already:biggrin:
Reply 182
Original post by idekk
Offer today! so happy& shocked :smile:

Hey congratulation! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 183
Original post by May-o2q
Hey congratulation! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi and thank you! :smile:
Reply 184
Can someone explain me the process of the emails? I ve been readong about emails after you apply. What are those emails stand for?
Hey everyone,

I just got the four week email. Does this happen to everyone? I thought the decisions were meant to made after the seven week email. Thanks to everyone that replies!
Reply 186
Original post by agustin_nielsen
Hey everyone,

I just got the four week email. Does this happen to everyone? I thought the decisions were meant to made after the seven week email. Thanks to everyone that replies!

It happens to me too, so don't worry! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by May-o2q
It happens to me too, so don't worry! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you very much and best of luck to you too! :smile:
Reply 188
Nothing at all from management department?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 189
Did any international applicants receive offers ? :frown:
Reply 190
I'm international applicant. Currently 4 weeks into my 7 weeks email. Applied on 2nd January :smile:. Has anybody who applied in January received any further information after receiving 7 weeks email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 191
Original post by eloo
Has anybody who applied in January received any further information after receiving 7 weeks email?

Hey! I applied on January 15th (I know, very quick), and a week after 7 weeks email on February 7th I received only a request for predicted grades (my referee included only overall grade instead of all grades predicted in my Polish Matura). So probably if you are international applicant, and if you had already submitted your predicted grades, you won't hear anything from them till mid-March. But I think that even so short messages with requesting grades or another stuff mean they really do what they can with reviewing those applications asap.
I know that there are people from UK who have already received an offer although they applied in January, or people who received offers 2 weeks after submitting applications, but as far as I am concerned those people had really outstanding achievements. E.g. my cousin applied 2 years ago for Sociology on LSE as a home student, and although he submitted application in December he got his offer in late March.
Amongst people in my school I applied with my two friends - one of them (for BSc Economics, straight) received a 7 week email, and other (the same course) received nothing yet (only 2 weeks email). We all applied in the last week before deadline. She hasn't been rejected yet, but still there's nothing good in that. I wrote it to calm you down a bit that there are people with only 2 weeks email, and there are also plenty of them who have been already rejected (and for us the game is still on). :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 192
Funny thing as I am also from Poland and also taking Polish Matura :smile:.

Asked that as some people were receiving a 4 weeks email during their 7 weeks email and thus wanted to make a little investigation in order to find out whether this happens in case of January applicants, anyways thanks, hope you get an offer :smile:.
Reply 193
I see. Thanks, hope you get an offer, all of you. :smile:
Reply 194
open question to all applicants: Why this course? what makes it the one you want to do and have you heard anything in particular that's great about studying at lse / this course?
Reply 195
Original post by bov
open question to all applicants: Why this course? what makes it the one you want to do and have you heard anything in particular that's great about studying at lse / this course?

1) I'm grown up in a business family.
2) mainly, because of the university reputation (I know they're so good in economics, but applying to management will give me chances to study economics in their uni too) the requirement is AAB, which is not so high compared to other famous university. :smile: hope it helps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 196
Original post by May-o2q
1) I'm grown up in a business family.
2) mainly, because of the university reputation (I know they're so good in economics, but applying to management will give me chances to study economics in their uni too) the requirement is AAB, which is not so high compared to other famous university. :smile: hope it helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha exactly the same for me
Reply 197
Original post by lolobxl
Haha exactly the same for me

Haha cool! How is your application now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 198
is the strongest email very common? since everyone around me seemed to receive one....
Reply 199
Original post by May-o2q
Haha cool! How is your application now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

just recieved the strongest e mail, I hope to get that response during these 4 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending